The Suicide Squad (August 6th, 2021)

watched second half tonight, did not redeem itself. Too Watchmen, inter galactic seafood was already done

I liked it. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn......DAMN!! I probably could have watched it just for that because I'm a fan, but I actually like the movie. Stallone as the voice of King Shark made me laugh.

Reactions: butchna
I liked it. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn......DAMN!! I probably could have watched it just for that because I'm a fan, but I actually like the movie. Stallone as the voice of King Shark made me laugh.
“Bird” 😅 Harley’s “I’m walking back and forth” got me!

Reactions: Behr
I'm gonna watch it tonight I think. I know how excited you are for my professional analysis and evaluation.
There are cigarettes but none of the French or hand rolled variety. Hard to circumvent. 😔

Finished it, the second half was a lot better. Still had a lot of flaws. James Gunn unchecked is just too much. 6/10.

Finished it, the second half was a lot better. Still had a lot of flaws. James Gunn unchecked is just too much. 6/10.
Lol, I was like 2 minutes into it and was about to turn it off because of a datgum Weasel. Now Im 7:32 into it and...

Found out the Weasel don't talk and now he's dead. I love it! (Talking racoon ruined GotG for me)

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Lol, I was like 2 minutes into it and was about to turn it off because of a datgum Weasel. Now Im 7:32 into it and...

Found out the Weasel don't talk and now he's dead. I love it! (Talking racoon ruined GotG for me)
shiiiiiii rabbit was one of best parts of GoTG.

course best part is Quill/Thor banter

Rocket Raccoon rulz

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I actually liked the first one better and thought it took itself a little more seriously and had a better villain in enchantress than the big alien star fish thing.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
or, at all. Whew, although not as bad as a Jared Leto performance as Joker (see also Butch's turnover trashcan), still horrible.
I didn't care for him in any way as joker. I wouldn't watch the one with Joaquin Phoenix for a long time, because I figured he would be horrible. I was wrong about Phoenix, that was a good performance and movie imo. Leto however, just didn't do it for me.

I didn't care for him in any way as joker. I wouldn't watch the one with Joaquin Phoenix for a long time, because I figured he would be horrible. I was wrong about Phoenix, that was a good performance and movie imo. Leto however, just didn't do it for me.
Joaquin is a good actor, didnt care for the movie at all.

The joker is Heath Ledger.

VN Store

Back