The Suicide Squad (August 6th, 2021)

I didn’t watch this one or Birds of Prey. I’ll probably give this one a look. Certainly seems to be more in line with Deadpool than a standard DCEU movie.

I didn’t watch this one or Birds of Prey. I’ll probably give this one a look. Certainly seems to be more in line with Deadpool than a standard DCEU movie.

Birds of Prey is actually not bad. I was pleasantly surprised.

It’s strongest point is that it’s narrated by HQ, and they do some brilliant things with the narration. It’s worth a watch, definitely the most underrated DCEU film.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Holy crap this movie was bad.
Lulz. Above you said Birds of Prey wasn't bad. You used brilliant and underrated in your comment on it. A movie has to be like really terrible for me to not finish it. I didn't finish Birds of Prey.

And "Holy crap this movie was bad" is your opinion on this one? I can't wait to see how long I make it through it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Lulz. Above you said Birds of Prey wasn't bad. You used brilliant and underrated in your comment on it. A movie has to be like really terrible for me to not finish it. I didn't finish Birds of Prey.

And "Holy crap this movie was bad" is your opinion on this one? I can't wait to see how long I make it through it.

Birds of Prey was terrible.

Oh this is way worse than BoP. But I’ll say this has a very similar tone to it actually, so if you hated BoP you’ll despise this one.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Im excited to see what I think here, dc movies almost always blow but James Gunn is a great director.

Birds of Prey is actually not bad. I was pleasantly surprised.

It’s strongest point is that it’s narrated by HQ, and they do some brilliant things with the narration. It’s worth a watch, definitely the most underrated DCEU film.
I was never able to do more than 5 minutes of birds of prey. Maybe Ill give it another spin tonight.

I liked it. Campy without being stupid. Worth the watch if only for the Harley Quinn “Just A Gigolo” scene…badass!

Reactions: Behr and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back