'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

He also likely wants to play for a winning program.
Likely. Meaning your opinion. Your assumption.

That’s fine btw, but you tend to post everything as fact. Not so fast my friend.

FTR, I think he’s holding out on the product on the field this season before jumping. That would be the prudent decision.

Likely. Meaning your opinion. Your assumption.

That’s fine btw, but you tend to post everything as fact. Not so fast my friend.

FTR, I think he’s holding out on the product on the field this season before jumping. That would be the prudent decision.
Also, it’s not like anyone WANTS to play for a losing program either. It’s just that some have no choice or want to take on the role of being someone who turns it around

Reactions: UTMVol76
Also, it’s not like anyone WANTS to play for a losing program either. It’s just that some have no choice or want to take on the role of being someone who turns it around

Right, sometimes someone wants to be THE MAN!

The group that turns this thing around will be GODS. Will never have to buy another drink in this state.

Do you really think star players buy drinks anywhere they go?

We’re not unique here. I would hope to see a company step up and give a mass NIL deal like happened at Miami though

Right, sometimes someone wants to be THE MAN!

The group that turns this thing around will be GODS. Will never have to buy another drink in this state.

Not to mention the NFL doesn’t care where you played college footballl at.

As long as you can play, they’ll find you.

His comment was directed towards me though, that’s why I was asking him the question. I sent the picture of his live, and he decided to give his input on it.

My comment was a generic comment aimed at adults who follow teenagers on social media just to try and sway them to a particular school.

When you’re older than 17 you won’t be so sensitive, hopefully.

Reactions: Maxwell865
My comment was a generic comment aimed at adults who follow teenagers on social media just to try and sway them to a particular school.

When you’re older than 17 you won’t be so sensitive, hopefully.
I was just being respectful to him to let him know your comment was aimed towards my post since it came minutes after I posted!! Don’t worry, I won’t insult of your age. Kinda weird how the 17 year old is more mature than the middle-aged man. Have a great evening and God bless you and your family!!

VN Store

Back