Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Bailey seems like he would be the safest option to start but Milton is the type of guy that has the talent to carry this team the farthest.
Bailey doesn't have talent?..why? ...because he isn't a dual threat? He is more talented (so far) at doing what QBs are supposed to do..throw the freaking ball where it can be caught.

Declarative statements like “competition in name only” demand equal declarative statements. If you don’t keep pace you get left behind. I don’t believe that about Heupel but IF TRUE?
It was pretty clear what you were saying..I swear people can't read sometimes..🤦‍♂️

What do you think those three guys were doing all of Spring? It isn't like this is his first time seeing all of them play.

I'm not a "trust the coaches" guy, but I think Heupel's track record as a QB and coaching QBs... We could probably give him the benefit of the doubt if he is giving Milton every chance to win the job after watching HB and company practice for all of Spring. Even if HB is the nephew of everyone on VN.
That’s not what was posted. “Competition in name only” means no competition. Milton is being given every chance as is every other QB. Should Milton be eliminated if he falters in the first week? Of course the answer is no. Spring was a short sample size in a brand new offense. Milton was available and Heupel wanted the option. It’s really not more complicated than that. Back to football.

Bailey doesn't have talent?..why? ...because he isn't a dual threat? He is more talented (so far) at doing what QBs are supposed to do..throw the freaking ball where it can be caught.
Come on McCranky you know that doesn't win games. I mean look at bama...clems.... The NF... Well they don't win games

Well I got to go today we meet with our home design team to start picking out stuff for our new home. Check you guys out later!!
Dang brother...you better wait a while till prices come down on material unless you wanna pay payments for a few more years..🥴 lumber has been insane, but it will come down once production gets fully ramped back up. I have a BiL in the lumberyard business.

Edit..just now realized I think you mean interior design on a house you already have..so nevermind..🔙

For those who have watched his film, how often is Milton a runner? He seems like he's got the body to be really effective as a rusher.

Did Heupel rush qbs very often at UCF?
Milton also hinted that he didn’t have the space to run at Michigan (scheme wise), that these coaches are giving him in our offense

How did you stop them?
I walked up and quietly told them "those girls, including my daughter, are all under 18 and if you walk down there, you will have a problem." I then walked back to my table with my wife and daughter.
them: "We can do what they want and you can't stop us bada**."
Me: "well, if you get up and walk out that door, all four of us will find out if I am a bada** or not. But I can promise you it won't be the first time I've had my a** beat but one of you are gonna feel it in the morning."
They went back and forth, the owner came over and apologized.
When I got up to leave one muttered "see you bada**" under his breath when I was a few table past them.
I walked over and told all three I would be outside the door waiting for them to come out. They didn't so I walked back in and yelled for everyone to hear. "I knew you 3 pu***** wouldn't come out." started laughing and walked out.

Or maybe he looks really good with the ball in his hands

Maybe. But I would be shocked if Small and Evans aren't #1 and #2, and there is no reason to assume he's going to be ahead of Hodge, Orr, or Wright either. I would be shocked if there is nowhere else on the roster that he couldn't step in and be top 3 in the depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back