2024 Recruiting Thread

Olivia Olson hasnt announced a single offer she got so probably she has an offer but just isnt posting sort of like Justine Pissott during her recruitment

Reactions: Rickster
Her team played 5A Farragut today. She was guarded often by Ace Strickland,,,,Madi dropped 17 on them....The kid's gonna be something...BTW Ace scored 6 on Madi and 9 overall
Misleading on the promotion that this was a HS team camp. Seems things are missing like final score, min played etc. Not taking away form Madi but sleight of hand message.

Misleading on the promotion that this was a HS team camp. Seems things are missing like final score, min played etc. Not taking away form Madi but sleight of hand message.

Not trying to mislead anyone
there'll be plenty of opportunity to see them square off against each other and agaist common adversaries in the Elite-80 league this fall

Coach, congratulations on Madi's coming of age as a fine basketball player....She does look like a star...
nVu5yk1P_400x400.jpg

Yes, she would love to play here...DO we know UT is seriously considering Madi?
That's the question on her, my, other's minds
I dont know if TN is interested or not but I did see they were at MADI HAWK game this morning. Saw a photo of kellie and her husband sitting there watching KY premier 16U

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I dont know if TN is interested or not but I did see they were at MADI HAWK game this morning. Saw a photo of kellie and her husband sitting there watching KY premier 16U

Madi has done a camp at UT and has been seen in person by them. She has received a couple of letters (nothing official, yet). They also know she is working with me this summer...Madi too has faced some tough instruction with me,,,she and the other girls faced a boys HS team that was practicing next to us. I invited a couple to run one-on-ones with us,,,five showed up. So I pitted the girls both on offense and defense one on one with the guys in an alternating line,,,Wore em out, but Madi loved the drill and later DM'd me how she loved "getting them boys respect."

By the end of this summer and Elite-80 league, Madi will be ready to lead her HS team. A role she didn't have to do last year as two D1 signees did so.

Gonna be interesting...And, I've got to have her mentally and skillfully ready to take the reins (as a sophomore).
I love a challenge
;o)

Reactions: volfan__18
Coach K showing up for the KY Premier game with Jon, seems to point that way. Unfortunately Madi only got in a few minutes in the game. But she is in good spirit, just knowing that they were there...It was good for Madi, good for me too.
I appreciate Coach K!

Coach K showing up for the KY Premier game with Jon, seems to point that way. Unfortunately Madi only got in a few minutes in the game. But she is in good spirit, just knowing that they were there...It was good for Madi, good for me too.
I appreciate Coach K!
Coach jumper I watched a couple of Madi Hawk games through the live feed and her coach doesn't play her alot, any idea why?
She honestly seems to be one of the better players/shooters on the team from what I saw. She makes good decisions and takes the right shots and her defense is really good. Her team doesn't involve her much on offense tho which is weird to me (she gets in the right positions to score) her teammates drive and very rarely kick out to the shooter 🤔
I honest think the team has to many kid (11 or 12) and it doesn't seem that anyone is getting adequate time on the floor to showcase JMO but from the 2 or 3 games I watched this was my take on it.
I did see madi score 10pts in the 1st game I watched she was very efficient only missing 1 shot

Coach jumper I watched a couple of Madi Hawk games through the live feed and her coach doesn't play her alot, any idea why?
She honestly seems to be one of the better players/shooters on the team from what I saw. She makes good decisions and takes the right shots and her defense is really good. Her team doesn't involve her much on offense tho which is weird to me (she gets in the right positions to score) her teammates drive and very rarely kick out to the shooter 🤔
I honest think the team has to many kid (11 or 12) and it doesn't seem that anyone is getting adequate time on the floor to showcase JMO but from the 2 or 3 games I watched this was my take on it.
I did see madi score 10pts in the 1st game I watched she was very efficient only missing 1 shot

during the campaign she got ample playing time,,,I think now, recruits that have not had significant time on the court may be getting the PT, in fairness...Madi is a rising 10th grader with 7 D1 offers,,,some have much less.

this is just my own consideration

Reactions: CP3_LVFL and Lucy
during the campaign she got ample playing time,,,I think now, recruits that have not had significant time on the court may be getting the PT, in fairness...Madi is a rising 10th grader with 7 D1 offers,,,some have much less.

this is just my own consideration
8 D1 offers I just saw she got offered by EIU
Musta done something right this week

8 D1 offers I just saw she got offered by EIU
Musta done something right this week

There'll be more, now she begins to train with me exclusively through September.
Tomorrow night I will post some of my workout with the girls I am training

Not to be a Debbie downer but I've heard through the grapevine that jaloni Cambridge is leaning toward SC along with teammate and SC native Joyce Edwards... we will see
I was hoping like heck we got Jaloni im hoping the hear say is wrong

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Not to be a Debbie downer but I've heard through the grapevine that jaloni Cambridge is leaning toward SC along with teammate and SC native Joyce Edwards... we will see
I was hoping like heck we got Jaloni im hoping the hear say is wrong

Uconn must of passed on her then ... Because the rumor was she was waiting on an offer from them.

Uconn must of passed on her then ... Because the rumor was she was waiting on an offer from them.
I'm not sure if they have passed on her but they haven't offered her that I have saw. I did hear she liked them also but after receiving the SC offer she was leaning that way, maybe that is just until or if she gets the UCONN offer idk .. . Either way it's NOT TN 😭

I'm not sure if they have passed on her but they haven't offered her that I have saw. I did hear she liked them also but after receiving the SC offer she was leaning that way, maybe that is just until or if she gets the UCONN offer idk .. . Either way it's NOT TN 😭

I have a feeling we will be in on some of the top talent. YES i would love for too talent to stay home BUT if we are pulling other top recruits i'm not worried no matter what state they are from.

Plus, SC has the #2 recruit (who is listed as a pg) in the class of 23 in their backyard so they may pass on her too.

If TN can't land the top instate recruit ....
Jaloni Cambridge
Darn.
We so needed to have a better performance in the ncaa tournament. Winning is the way to again become a target for top recruits.

VN Store

Back