2021 NBA Draft and Offseason

Reports that Schroeder and Kuzma hate each other put a damper on the S&T Schroeder + Kuzma + THT package.

Yeah, makes no sense.

I'm not the biggest SGA guy but 23 years old, just put up 24, 4.5, and 6 on good shooting seems like a good building block. Honestly if they trade him and Dort I might just say **** The Thunder all together.

#BringBackMySonics hell they would be relevant again faster than OKC at this point. Lol

Man I can't wait till 2046 when OKC is good again. I saw a report a while back saying SGA doesn't fit their timeline. Mother ****er is 23

If you don’t mind, move to #3 and then I’ll talk #1 pick with you

Sounds like there is a really good chance Lowry signs with Dallas. Pretty nice fit next to Luka.

Happy draft day. Here is my chance to gripe that a full strength Jazz team who lost in the 2nd rd has the 30th pick and the world champ Bucks had the 24th pick. Makes no sense.

Reactions: TBrown and zjcvols
Happy draft day. Here is my chance to gripe that a full strength Jazz team who lost in the 2nd rd has the 30th pick and the world champ Bucks had the 24th pick. Makes no sense.

Can I actually defend this? I actually like that it goes by regular season record

That counts as a defense?

Okay maybe not an actual, laid out defense lol.

I don’t have a problem with it per se. I understand the logic of the other 3 sports having their champion pick last (a small price to pay for a title) but I feel like if the other 29 spots are gonna be by regular season record might as well be 30 spots.

Maybe a better idea is do total wins: regular season and postseason wins to determine the draft order

Okay maybe not an actual, laid out defense lol.

I don’t have a problem with it per se. I understand the logic of the other 3 sports having their champion pick last (a small price to pay for a title) but I feel like if the other 29 spots are gonna be by regular season record might as well be 30 spots.

Make them all based on post season outcomes, since that's what matters. We all know the best teams aren't going hard for the 1 seed. Only two 1 seeds have made the finals in 3 years. The overall 1 seed hasn't made the finals since 2017.

Rumor has it Ingles + two 1sts for Dort is on the table. Seems like a lot and I will hate the Jazz if they do Jingle like that. Trade Clarkson.

VN Store

Back