The 1/6 Hearings

Meanwhile in democratic cities all over the country peaceful calm is

it's a sh*t show too, but that's another thread. If you want to whatabout violent protests, start a thread an I'll condemn the BLM and Antifa violence too. Just know that drawing that comparison to the 1/6 rioters isn't the flex you think it is.

They're not my people. I could care less if they go to prison. It's just difficult for me to pretend to give a **** about a selfie at Pelosi's desk when I watched people get chased down and beaten in streets, security officers shot dead, old shop owners robbed and beaten in front of their stores, and thousands of buildings burn to the ground last summer. Then these same people act like 1/6 was some stain on society. It was the same **** that happened all last year except a lot more mild. It's an absolute sham they are spending any time and money on this still, but that is the government for you.

Your conflation is disinteresting to me. The reasons behind the social justice riots and those of 1/6 are both different and distinct - one revolves a different set of justice rules for American citizens and the other was a direct assault on a pillar of our Republic.

So it is no longer enough to support personal and economic freedoms and low taxes, one must now acquiesce to party social dogma (giving up personal freedom in the process) in order to maintain the label of Conservative?

That's ridiculous.

We have any republicans that do that?

They're not my people. I could care less if they go to prison. It's just difficult for me to pretend to give a **** about a selfie at Pelosi's desk when I watched people get chased down and beaten in streets, security officers shot dead, old shop owners robbed and beaten in front of their stores, and thousands of buildings burn to the ground last summer. Then these same people act like 1/6 was some stain on society. It was the same **** that happened all last year except a lot more mild. It's an absolute sham they are spending any time and money on this still, but that is the government for you.
The liberals should love the capitol riot. It was the best gift they could receive as it trumped all the massive amounts of rioting, looting and destruction across the country.

Your conflation is is disinteresting to me. The reasons behind the social justice riots and those of 1/6 are both different and distinct - one revolves a different set of justice rules for American citizens and the other was a direct assault on a pillar of our Republic.

Spare me the sob story of an assault on our Republic lmao. It was a bunch of unarmed rednecks that felt they were wronged (whether they are right is irrelevant because they believe it) throwing a fit and caused minor damage. They are all being prosecuted to the absolute fullest. Meanwhile, another group who felt they were wronged (whether they are right is also irrelevant because they believe it) went on a murdering, assaulting, rioting, looting spree for months across the entire country. Percentage wise they got away scot free from prosecution. The different set of justice rules seems to be applying to a separate group of people than what you are asserting. Just because you sympathize with one group and not the other doesn't absolve them from what they did. Your elitist attitude is disinteresting to me.

So how were these "patriots" chosen? It sure as F wasn't random. Will we get to see the actual people that were in charge of security testify? I doubt it.

I think the first qualification would be that they were Capitol Police who were there that day. Are they trotting in Capitol Police who weren't there that day?

I think the first qualification would be that they were Capitol Police who were there that day. Are they trotting in Capitol Police who weren't there that day?
Come on, quit trying to troll me. You know they interviewed these nitwits and dozens may hundreds more before they picked these to testify. Also do you think these barely literate morons could write a 5 minute or more opening statement before congress without someone doing it for them?

Spare me the sob story of an assault on our Republic lmao. It was a bunch of unarmed rednecks that felt they were wronged (whether they are right is irrelevant because they believe it) throwing a fit and caused minor damage. They are all being prosecuted to the absolute fullest. Meanwhile, another group who felt they were wronged (whether they are right is also irrelevant because they believe it) went on a murdering, assaulting, rioting, looting spree for months across the entire country. Percentage wise they got away scot free from prosecution. The different set of justice rules seems to be applying to a separate group of people than what you are asserting. Just because you sympathize with one group and not the other doesn't absolve them from what they did. Your elitist attitude is disinteresting to me.

Clearly McCarthy is a "RINO Republicuck"

Come on, quit trying to troll me. You know they interviewed these nitwits and dozens may hundreds more before they picked these to testify. Also do you think these barely literate morons could write a 5 minute or more opening statement before congress without someone doing it for them?

Dude, I'd think the police that were on duty would be the ones you'd want testifying. Unless you're suggesting that cops shouldn't be trusted to tell the truth?

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Dude, I'd think the police that were on duty would be the ones you'd want testifying. Unless you're suggesting that cops shouldn't be trusted to tell the truth?

I thought these hearings were to find out WHY it happened not what happened? The cops on duty bring nothing to that quest for why, their testimony is just bringing emotion to the theater.

I thought these hearings were to find out WHY it happened not what happened? The cops on duty bring nothing to that quest for why, their testimony is just bringing emotion to the theater.

So there's no dispute that there was a riot? Some of the folks in here think this was just a misunderstanding in the concession line.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Hell man, why did Pelosi call off the dogs and not staff the capitol building that day for the number of people there? If you want the truth don't close your mind.

Hell man, why did Pelosi call off the dogs and not staff the capitol building that day for the number of people there? If you want the truth don't close your mind.

A great question that should be raised. Is it your contention that P-dawg knew that they'd kick in the windows and rush the chamber?

So there's no dispute that there was a riot? Some of the folks in here think this was just a misunderstanding in the concession line.

I think everyone agrees it was a riot, the disagreement has been over calling it an insurrection or coup.

Reactions: Ttucke11
It is a known fact that Trump die-hards stormed the capitol because they were pissed. The what has already been confirmed. Why weren’t capitol police prepared to deal with Trump’s redneck Randy posse?

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back