Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, i don't know about that. i think at it's core, that's pretty balanced, and most years, you'd get the cream rising to the top and have a really meaningful SEC title game.
In most years, Florida, Bama and Georgia are better than all teams in the West.

Not sure what they're talking about, but I've now heard a couple different national commentators talk about how Texas is such a rogue program and has destroyed more than 1 past conference because of how they operate.

Anyone know the history there? Sounds interesting.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Wouldn’t be surprised if we see Missouri jump (or pushed out the door) to the Big10, especially if a natural rival like Kansas makes the jump too.

That would give the SEC 5 spots to fill to make it 20.

Clemson
FSU
Virginia school
North Carolina school
Louisville???

Not sure what they're talking about, but I've now heard a couple different national commentators talk about how Texas is such a rogue program and has destroyed more than 1 past conference because of how they operate.

Anyone know the history there? Sounds interesting.
They’ve always been the biggest duck in every puddle they’ve been in….that won’t be the case this time.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see Missouri jump (or pushed out the door) to the Big10, especially if a natural rival like Kansas makes the jump too.

That would give the SEC 5 spots to fill to make it 20.

Clemson
FSU
Virginia school
North Carolina school
Louisville???

Va Tech, Louisville would make sense. Gives KY a rival. Va Tech and TN have some recent history you can build on

Things couldn't have gotten anymore challenging for CH. lol Recruiting is really going to to be interesting. I mean it could be good for the real UT cause more kids will want to play in this super conference more than ever.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back