Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont be much different. We'll add Auburn, we beat Auburn with a terrible team.

Our random west team doesnt matter. We seem to draw a school when they're having their best year in decades anyway. Our permanent west opponent will be important. We need ole miss or msst.

UF & UGA should be the upset ones. If we cant drop our annual bama game, the next best thing is having everyone in our division play them too.

I agree. Same with a few other parks we’ve visited. That’s why I haven’t bothered posting any pictures. Pictures don’t do em justice anyway.
Post em...don't be selfish. They definitely don't do them justice, but they sure seem to make people feel better.

That’s what I think. If this actually happens, I believe our road to getting back to a winning program gets much tougher.
Why though? Oklahoma has made the playoffs 4 times. The only reason we weren't "competing" with Oklahoma before is because we weren't vying for a playoff spot. Imagine TAMU got to play Oklahoma instead of someone like Mississippi State last year. If they had, they would have made the playoffs.

We play Florida, Georgia, and Bama every single year. The top 3 teams in the SEC today. Very hard to imagine any kind of shake up is going to result in an even worse SOS than that.

Meanwhile when we are back to competing for championships, the SEC will have at least 2 teams every single time, and probably 4 if it goes to 12.

It wont be much different. We'll add Auburn, we beat Auburn with a terrible team.

Our random west team doesnt matter. We seem to draw a school when they're having their best year in decades anyway. Our permanent west opponent will be important. We need ole miss or msst.

UF & UGA should be the upset ones. If we cant drop our annual bama game, the next best thing is having everyone in our division play them too.
Bingo. It’s no different for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back