Putting a face with a screen name

View attachment 379802View attachment 379802Was going through an (old) box of papers and obsolete disks and came across this!!! For those who were on the Hill when I was, you will surmise I no longer look like this!!
Mine looked just like this. Everyone I knew lost theirs at some point and had to get a nouveau one they introduced my soph year. I was happy to keep the old school one

It is and he's really good at it. Trying to convince him this could be his sport when he gets to HS. They can start hs practice in 7th

But it is really a lot of work. I couldn't do it 😜
My two at home both swim for our HS, and a summer team. Same here, they joined the HS team in middle school. We actually just got back from state in the summer swim. They'll get a break until October when school swim starts. I agree though, I can't do it.

My two at home both swim for our HS, and a summer team. Same here, they joined the HS team in middle school. We actually just got back from state in the summer swim. They'll get a break until October when school swim starts. I agree though, I can't do it.

Ya don't see many vertically challenged swimmers........

VN Store

Back