Putting a face with a screen name

Last week in Gulf Shores

205202279_4456241041067486_2332619871577533170_n.jpg

For sure. And it definitely feels like an old pirate town!
It’s been years since I’ve been down there. But some good friends of mine lived in Gainesville at the time, they were VOLS fans, but we used to go out there and go out in the water and hang out for the day. Ate some really good food in that huge restaurant built on the water if it’s still there.

Reactions: joevol33
It’s been years since I’ve been down there. But some good friends of mine lived in Gainesville at the time, they were VOLS fans, but we used to go out there and go out in the water and hang out for the day. Ate some really good food in that huge restaurant built on the water if it’s still there.
We ate at a place called steamers Sunday evening, not sure if that's the one, but it was on the water. Food was amazing! That was my first time in the little town area, we usually go to the shell mounds, or down by the airport to fish. Our friends live in Trenton, it's close to Chiefland.

Lol, Love how you made sure to point out that the friends living in Gainesville were Vols.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back