Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Our daughter had MRSA in her leg when she was around 20 and it was awful. Cannot imagine it being in the spine. Happy for y'all and your MIL to make it through that. God is definitely good.
she is a diabetic also. it attacked her body, acc to Doc's like a drug addict get it through dirty needle. its awful.

Reactions: Vols4us
Yeah, in terms of the "Big 3" I wouldn't be surprised if Florida is the closest, most competitive game. Georgia and Bama are light years ahead of us in terms of roster talent. Florida is definitely ahead, but their defense was all-time bad last year and I think Emory Jones will be a bust. Could see us being in a competitive game in the second half, as long as we are adjusting well to new scheme, etc....

Totally agree. Its amazing what a great scheme can do in terms of balancing things out even if youre a little behind on talent. Its been so long since we have seen a good scheme out there.

Bam has had some health issues.

Sad really. Not judging his parents. But if there were ever an example that kids HAVE to have structure, tough love, parents need be good examples, and that parents have to parent and cant always been friends, this is it. In short, rubber hoses...they dont leave a mark. Assure you that dook dook wouldnt fly in my house.
Yeah I saw a short doc on him awhile back. Was back after rehab...sort of healthy looking. Started skating again. But I think since he has returned to rehab. Just really sad especially after Ryan Dunn.

The CKY fellas will always hold a place with me. Their old videos were things of legend.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Yeah I’m hopeful Heupel can weave a little magic here with the reads and accuracy, as well. To Milton’s credit though, he does have a unique(Pro) skill set and I’m eager to see his development.
Heupel can do great things with QBs, but I am gonna have to see this accuracy before I believe. Based on the limited film I have watched, Milton is not accurate. But, Heupel knows slightly more about football and QBs so....
I'm sorry, and I really hope he proves me wrong, but I think Milton sucks...the dude can't hit the broad side of a barn from all I've seen from him.

Yeah I saw a short doc on him awhile back. Was back after rehab...sort of healthy looking. Started skating again. But I think since he has returned to rehab. Just really sad especially after Ryan Dunn.

The CKY fellas will always hold a place with me. Their old videos were things of legend.
not sure what thst is.

I'm sorry, and I really hope he proves me wrong, but I think Milton sucks...the dude can't hit the broad side of a barn from all I've seen from him.

He could end up sucking...or he could end up being the X factor imo. Has all the physical tools...eager to see if Heup can catch up the mental.

Huep was on The Zone earlier. On the NCAA investigation "They got out front on it early on, and have been completely transparent during the entire process. I have never seen another AD do that. I still believe that this will amount to a speed bump going forward. I expect to be able to sing a full class, and have these guys competing for championships". When Slay referenced in-state recruits Heup replied "We are recruiting those guys hard, and DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY. Obviously we are not going to get all of them. We need VOLNATION to help us recruit these in-state guys". I hope he does good. I definitely like him better than ass hat. SIAP and paraphrasing btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back