Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As A Chicago Bears Fan I like this tweet.

Aaron Rodgers rejected a two-year contract extension from the Packers during the 2021 NFL offseason, according to Schefter. The deal would have made Rodgers the highest-paid NFL player and would have surpassed the Patrick Mahomes contract extension signed in 2020 that netted the Chiefs QB $45 million annually.

As A Chicago Bears Fan I like this tweet.

Aaron Rodgers rejected a two-year contract extension from the Packers during the 2021 NFL offseason, according to Schefter. The deal would have made Rodgers the highest-paid NFL player and would have surpassed the Patrick Mahomes contract extension signed in 2020 that netted the Chiefs QB $45 million annually.

I think after seeing what Peyton and Brady were able to do at new stops with coaches/GMs willing to let them handpick some of their surrounding casting Aaron isn't interested in staying in the frozen north to get bashed in the twilight of his career.

the new jackass trailer...cannot wait!

Johnny Knoxville (PJ Clapp) was my chunky RG/RT for the Baby Falcons, while I was the starting QB for our minor pee-wee and pee wee teams, in the early 80s. We did win a city championship and lost one in the 2 years, we played together. But, he was cool as the other side of the pillow. PJ and 2 other players (including a RB/LB, who was the star of those teams) came over from the South-Young youth organization. Recruiting starts early in football

SIAP

This is insane. Seven figures for a guy who hasn't played a snap!?! I mean Alabama's QBs have probably made seven figures for a decade now, but now that it's out in the open it just seems crazy to say out loud.

Good for Young, Saban needs to stop talking about another man’s money.

Bam has had some health issues.

Sad really. Not judging his parents. But if there were ever an example that kids HAVE to have structure, tough love, parents need be good examples, and that parents have to parent and cant always been friends, this is it. In short, rubber hoses...they dont leave a mark. Assure you that dook dook wouldnt fly in my house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back