FIVE BANDS...YOU CANNOT STAND?

Cheap Trick truly is terrible. Want You To Love me is one of the worst hit songs ever.

I know this will be unpopular but I can't stand Rush. Good musicians with a terrible lead singer. Getty Lee ruins what could be good music.

Reactions: Brillovol
Cheap Trick truly is terrible. Want You To Love me is one of the worst hit songs ever.

I know this will be unpopular but I can't stand Rush. Good musicians with a terrible lead singer. Getty Lee ruins what could be good music.

while Want You To Want Me is not a great song it's probably the worst Cheap Trick song.

they are better than almost any other band though otherwise

here's a couple that are much closer to their sound than Want You to Want Me

Last edited:
Blues Traveler: I wanted to stick that harmonica up that guy's ass back in the day! Annoying songs. Annoying singer. Annoying harmonica.

System of a Down: The lead singer's voice is also super annoying. I hate this band!

U2: World's most boring band. I never understood their popularity. Pretentious douche bag of a lead singer too!

Imagine Dragons: This is that gateway band for young ladies looking to shed their Disney bubblegum pop phase and move on to something a little "edgier". If you're a dude and like this band, turn in your man card!

Nirvana: Most overrated and most artificially inflated band ever! I didn't get their popularity at the time it was happening and I don't get the posthumous adulation they've received since then.

Honorable mentions...

Foo Fighters
Pearl Jam
Weezer
Volbeat
Linkin Park
Nickelback
3 Doors Down
REM
Phish
Smashing Pumpkins
Greta Van Fleet

In no particular order.

Creed
Poison (Bret Michaels & CC Deville can eat a d1CK)
Dixie Chicks AKA the Chicks
Sex pistols (overrated garbage)
Limp Bizkit

Honorable mention to Hanson, Nickelback, Bush, The Eagles, Pearl Jam and Alanis Morrisette.

Reactions: Devo182
In no particular order.

Creed
Poison (Bret Michaels & CC Deville can eat a d1CK)
Dixie Chicks AKA the Chicks
Sex pistols (overrated garbage)
Limp Bizkit

Honorable mention to Hanson, Nickelback, Bush, The Eagles, Pearl Jam and Alanis Morrisette.
I was waiting for someone to say them. I liked them when I was 10 years old. Machine head! Lol

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Blues Traveler: I wanted to stick that harmonica up that guy's ass back in the day! Annoying songs. Annoying singer. Annoying harmonica.

System of a Down: The lead singer's voice is also super annoying. I hate this band!

U2: World's most boring band. I never understood their popularity. Pretentious douche bag of a lead singer too!

Imagine Dragons: This is that gateway band for young ladies looking to shed their Disney bubblegum pop phase and move on to something a little "edgier". If you're a dude and like this band, turn in your man card!

Nirvana: Most overrated and most artificially inflated band ever! I didn't get their popularity at the time it was happening and I don't get the posthumous adulation they've received since then.

Honorable mentions...

Foo Fighters
Pearl Jam
Weezer
Volbeat
Linkin Park
Nickelback
3 Doors Down
REM
Phish
Smashing Pumpkins
Greta Van Fleet
I didn’t like Smashing Pumpkins back in the day, but I’m not skipping their songs when they come across the queue now, I think purely for the 90s nostalgia

I can’t stand contemporary rap music. Or the band that sings “I cum blood” which seems to have a few fans on this website 🤨

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back