'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

Agree. Some say it's a tradition. A tradition for who? Bama doesn't see it that way.
man, one of best atmospheres ive seen for an SEC road game. but honestly as far as bitter rivals, Kentucky, Florida, GA, and Auburn give us all we want.

Im bigly (never used this word in a sentence) in favor of rotating Western teams.

I’d never support dropping the Alabama game if the University was truly focused & committed to winning but the administration has appeared most interested in being “woke” with unisex pronouns, finding ways to legally transfer funds to “friends” & other senseless topics.

So if I’m reading the last few posts right y’all want to be the best but don’t want to beat the best?

Smh.

Wrong in my case. I want an administration that puts the success of a $100 million revenue producer at a supreme importance, not use it simply as a revenue source for other sports and income for underperforming friends & neighbors.

If the path over the last 20yrs is to continue, no chance in hell it will ever the “the best” again.

Reactions: de1conley
Dropping the Bama Game is p***y and there's no way around that fact.

Just in 2019 we were competitive.

Don't need to get rid of that game. Just need good coaching. Period.
call me a pooswah, it's a lame ass game. I hate those rednecks more than anyone else but near equal is Auburn, Flarduh, and Kentucky. I recall Auburn being equally as hated as Florida at one time

Last edited:
Wrong in my case. I want an administration that puts the success of a $100 million revenue producer at a supreme importance, not use it simply as a revenue source for other sports and income for underperforming friends & neighbors.

If the path over the last 20yrs is to continue, no chance in hell it will ever the “the best” again.

Maybe, just maybe, we’ve started on that path now. Dropping Bama and we become a life time punch line to jokes

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back