Lady Vols Softball

I think we’ve exhausted the “UT needs a new staff , no more Weekly’s, they can’t recruit elite Tennessee talent, they don’t develop talent, etc.” it is what it is . Karen is THE coach and she’s brought in her own staff and you can either roll with it or move along . It ain’t changing for now. I personally believe UT has had plenty of time to win a WCWS with the Weekly’s and I also Wouldn’t have cared to see a brand new staff here , but here we are . Let’s see what Karen can do . 100% in charge now.

Pickens is a big girl not in a bad way. She looks the part. On twitter at least more attention is being paid to closer talent and teams.
"

Like I mentioned months ago, she’ll need time. And Megan was bridging gaps on programs that produce but had little contact. I’m sure the new duo brought on will bring in new areas, seems they like Texas.

Last edited:
Finalist were all 3 from East TN/Chattanooga. All 3 are pitchers. LSU, Ole Miss and TN Tech

LSU also came into Alabama and grabbed one of the best pitchers.....only a few more recruiting years left to where early recruiting commits will not be an issue

She’s leaving a national championship team to come to Rocky Top… Opinions?
a guess --- more playing time with LVs ( I assume she goes to 3rd base, but maybe it's 2nd) -- if she delivers like Ivy Davis, we will be very happy --- right?

UPDATE - I see the only fielding chance she had at OU last year was at 3rd base (so, behind Jana Johns if Johns comes back for her Covid year)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back