Confirmed: Samantha Williams to Tennessee

If Samantha can get Tennessee into conversations with '22 players that they weren't in contention for already, then Tennessee will certainly have gotten their money's worth.

Going back through old posts and decided to give this one a bump because of ALL the recruits we have seen on campus lately from ALL these different classes but i am excited to see which 22s come through

I don’t know who the credit goes to but getting in the convo with Ta’niya Latson after she announced her top 8 was huge. Again, don’t know if she’ll even visit but that showed the power of this hire.

Going back through old posts and decided to give this one a bump because of ALL the recruits we have seen on campus lately from ALL these different classes but i am excited to see which 22s come through

I don’t know who the credit goes to but getting in the convo with Ta’niya Latson after she announced her top 8 was huge. Again, don’t know if she’ll even visit but that showed the power of this hire.

She's certainly putting in the time and getting the recruits to come on campus... more than we heard about since CKH was hired. I know the previous staff had a lot of offers out to top players, but it was probably a weird year with campus visit limitations due to COVID. In any event, Samantha was clearly a smart pickup for getting Tennessee top of mind for the elite players.

I'm hoping that the conversion rate of visits to commitments is solid.

She's certainly putting in the time and getting the recruits to come on campus... more than we heard about since CKH was hired. I know the previous staff had a lot of offers out to top players, but it was probably a weird year with campus visit limitations due to COVID. In any event, Samantha was clearly a smart pickup for getting Tennessee top of mind for the elite players.

I'm hoping that the conversion rate of visits to commitments is solid.
DEC0DBEF-1C6C-46C8-AE46-1A15E1BE7E6D.jpeg

giphy.gif
I like coach Jumper and feel he brings a lot to the board, but that was FUNNY.

I can see why Coach Sam is so popular. I love dry humor and she has a lot of it. Fricken' Hysterical!! These Tik Tok's are great!!! She would be a fun person to know!!!

i didn’t want to annoy people (i am going to post more tho🤣) but there are more on her page🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine making a mistake on the court and her looking at you with those looks🤣😳🤣

VN Store

Back