Confirmed: Samantha Williams to Tennessee

I understand the need for the very best assistants you can hire.
But... Isn't it the head coach that ultimately closes the deal on recruits ?

Reactions: stllvf
Will probably see the benefits in the '23 class as she wasn't recruiting the same caliber players at EKU as she was before in Louisville. The '22 class is probably too hard to crack this late in the game, but seems like she's rolling up her sleeves and getting to work on the '23s.
Janiah Baker has been following her for some time (she follows Baker back as well) and there are other Top players that she follows and they follow her back. May not mean much, but I wouldn't rule out 2022 just yet, especially with in person recruiting scheduled to start again! Yes 2023 we should definitely see the benefits but I wouldn't be surprised if we land a Top recruit in 2022

Will probably see the benefits in the '23 class as she wasn't recruiting the same caliber players at EKU as she was before in Louisville. The '22 class is probably too hard to crack this late in the game, but seems like she's rolling up her sleeves and getting to work on the '23s.

It is not out of the realm she didn’t get in on some of these kids their freshman year. She did not have the chance to establish a relationship with the players however with her contacts they may say hey give her a look which may open more doors. But i see what you’re saying.

Janiah Baker has been following her for some time (she follows Baker back as well) and there are other Top players that she follows and they follow her back. May not mean much, but I wouldn't rule out 2022 just yet, especially with in person recruiting scheduled to start again! Yes 2023 we should definitely see the benefits but I wouldn't be surprised if we land a Top recruit in 2022

So you don't believe Kellie has silent commitments? I don't know myself but am wondering about 22 recruiting.

Leave it to you to throw shade on a positive development for the program.

I agree it's a great move. But before patting Kellie on the back too much for "knowing what she's doing" let's also remember she's rectifying her own mistake. Credit to her for doing so. Like I said before, I have renewed hope for her now...

I agree it's a great move. But before patting Kellie on the back too much for "knowing what she's doing" let's also remember she's rectifying her own mistake. Credit to her for doing so. Like I said before, I have renewed hope for her now...

CREDIT ...,,,,,, RENEWED HOPE .... CAREFUL . !!!!!

You have a reputation to maintain ! This is a positive lean ? Old age creeping in ? Not the same Darth ? Careful you might get a like 😱

Kellie came to TN and went through Covid issues. I would say one season not even 2. But, she's smart enough to change things and not hang around 7yrs like Holly, but no matter what she does there's fans who doesn't fully support it because they want a championship now. Leave the old injury and praise this woman.

VN Store

Back