Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know this, when I was a "stoner" back in the day I never wanted to drive 100 mph and bow up at every chance but I have stopped for blinking yellow lights and watched Shopsmith infomercials at 3:00 in the morning thinking it was the greatest TV show in history.

Woo hoo, a commit whose next best pffer is Ball State and Cincinnati

This is the one position where these things don't matter as much. It is the toughest position to evaluate in high school, and good OL coaches can develop. There is a long list of pro offensive linemen who were not that highly recruited.

I think alot of folks miss the point. With more guns, the criminals are breaking into your cars and houses and stealing them then committing a violent crime with those legal purchased weapons. Most of them are stolen, it's no brain-o.
:):):) SMH

Ok...did I miss it (MiL has been in town) or is Vitello still not officially extended yet?
Tony is just looking for the best financial planner in Knoxville. He's gotta figure out where to put all those millions coming his way :) :):)

Why do you say people don’t trust or care for Plowman? Swain has the inside scoop and says all the leadership is aligned for the first time in forever.

There is a good vibe but many ppl hate the way she sensationalized the press conference and hv told her to never do that again. The thing is she's never been on this level and much like everyone she has to learn but that shyt she pulled and the level of stupidity that she uttered from the mic embarrassed many on her part as much as it did when they found out what the coaching staff was doing.

Reactions: lfvol
Shapiro is spot on IMO

That has always been my point. Not that elite athletes don't smoke pot, but how much more elite could they be if they didn't. Of course they smoke it, but putting anything other than air into your lungs is probably not beneficial to your body.

There is a good vibe but many ppl hate the way she sensationalized the press conference and hv told her to never do that again. The thing is she's never been on this level and much like everyone she has to learn but that shyt she pulled and the level of stupidity that she uttered from the mic embarrassed many on her part as much as it did when they found out what the coaching staff was doing.
She was at Nebraska. It’s not like we plucked her away from a girl’s private school. 😏

I agree that UT didn't and shouldn't have gone down the road the way they did when Pruitt was fired. Having said that, you can't praise Pruitt the way you have in the past and still do without putting a large portion of the blame on him. Not one single reason that you named that kids were holding off on UT right now is due to Heupel. It appears he is doing as well as expected given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back