Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they drink alcohol? Effing ridiculous. If it helps her with anxiety, why not. It gives her literally 0 unfair advantage.
Dang her mother died, and that was what she used to cope with it. Alchohol is a depressant so that would have made it worse. Man these people got to get over the MJ. Natural substance that has never killed anyone.

I may be in the minority, but I am really at peace about the football program.

After a decade of trying to “rebuild” on the run, the fact that we went scorched earth to get rid of Pruitt, went a completely different direction with AD and athletic department employees, and have hired a coach who is innovative and modern…

It finally feels like we have hit reset instead of trying to fight our way out of a mess. It feels like we are sitting in a spot where we can rebrand TN football, let go of the past, and create a whole new culture instead of trying to plug all the holes of toxic culture.

It may be rough for a few seasons on the field, but I find it easier to be patient now. I may actually be able to enjoy the journey.

Someone in the SEC is eventually gonna break ranks from our staunch southern pride about college football, and become the “Oregon” of the South. I think we are in the unique position to do such a thing.

Progressive, innovative, creative, fun, etc.

I hope that is Danny White’s script

yeah seems kinda backwards to allow men with obvious higher testosterone levels to compete against women no matter how much estrogen they are claiming to take.
High school boys consistently run faster track times than the fastest women in history. That is just one example. Letting men, who can't beat other men, claim to be women so that they can compete in the Olympics is outlandish and wicked.

I didn't say it gave her an advantage. And don't talk to me about alcohol. He just posted it as something to celebrate.

For the record I wasn’t posting it to celebrate. I was posting it to rib the posters who said elite athletes don’t smoke despite tons of evidence otherwise. I don’t remember which thread we had the convo in or who I was talking to or I would’ve responded directly to them

Reactions: drvenner
Someone in the SEC is eventually gonna break ranks from our staunch southern pride about college football, and become the “Oregon” of the South. I think we are in the unique position to do such a thing.

Progressive, innovative, creative, fun, etc.

I hope that is Danny White’s script
Can we be Oregon of the south and still keep our southern pride?

For the record I wasn’t posting it to celebrate. I was posting it to rib the posters who said elite athletes don’t smoke despite tons of evidence otherwise. I don’t remember which thread we had the convo in or who I was talking to or I would’ve responded directly to them
Ohhh

Agree................

But, cope with something that doesn't get you booted from applying your trade.
Understand what you're saying...but, there may not be anything else. I can understand that some people may not want to rely on pharma, and want a natural alternative. It is silly that it's still illegal, however, there are alternatives without Cannibidoil.

High school boys consistently run faster track times than the fastest women in history. That is just one example. Letting men, who can't beat other men, claim to be women so that they can compete in the Olympics is outlandish and wicked.
Sr. Womens PGA Tour.................................................Here I Come!

We don’t live in the times of the Samuria anymore brother. You bring a knife at me and you are getting dropped lol. Ain’t no 47 Ronin happening to me.

@nicksjuzunk can take his knives back out of your kidneys quicker than you can pull your pistol out of its holster…😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back