Darel Middleton to the transfer portal

Take this down. Junk.
Take down the fake news. Why do we have some of our so called fans starting up hearsay against our own team. I have seen nothing about Middleton going to portal. Can we wait on official news before we start I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend crap. GBO!!!!!!! Get em ready coach Garner!!!!!
Somebody trying to be first breaking fake news. Might want to wait until its facts instead of going out to lunch.
Ouch

If it's true, it's a fall out from NIL. If you are not getting field time, you are not getting the promotional spots is my guess. i wouldn't know, but I can tell you he has a family to take care of. He's playing for RIGHT NOW,

To all these guys leaving...BYE!

MIddleton is just another big guy that barely ever produced on the field for UT. I guess he didn't liked getting coached up by one of the best to ever do it in the SEC. I'm sure Garner knows to can play in this league and Middleton probably isn't on that list.

Last edited:
Again…let me know who’s playing on the opening night game and I’ll pull for them. This stuff just doesn’t move my emotions meter at all. Have no clue about the relationships with Rodney but I think he’s pretty serious when he hits the field.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
(Acknowledges I was wrong)

This move makes no sense to me. Last year. Why not play. What now? 4 weeks from camp and what? Play for some small team and fade into oblivion as far as football?

I hope he sees the options aren’t great and finishes it out here.

I am getting so tired of this crap. The words commitment and seeing it through mean nothing to these players. They will learn the hard way that nobody is going to just hand you something. You have to go out and earn it. Whether it be a starting spot or a job

First the RBs entered the transfer portal, and I said "Next man up!"

Then the WRs entered the transfer portal, and I said "Next man up!"

Then the LBs entered the transfer portal, and I said "Next man up!"

Then the CBs entered the transfer portal, and still I said "Next man up!"

And then DLs entered the transfer portal, and I said nothing, because there was no one left to step up.

I am getting so tired of this crap. The words commitment and seeing it through mean nothing to these players. They will learn the hard way that nobody is going to just hand you something. You have to go out and earn it. Whether it be a starting spot or a job

at least 20 players have entered the portal since Saturday. I say at least because outside the actual portal, no site has accurate information..

Its only going to get worse as the new rules are implemented.

I don't understand exactly what's going on. Are kids not believing in CJH? Why leave so close to fall camp? Is this #28???

Reactions: The Hound

It will get worse. Much worse now that things are moving towards the NFL minor league system. Yay.

Reactions: volfan8 and tbwhhs

VN Store

Back