Coronavirus (No politics)

So if you're vaccinated and have it, it does not matter? But if you are not vaccinated and a healthy college athlete, you will be penalized for a positive test even though it's proven the tests aren't always correct? Makes sense

If you are vaccinated, it does not matter. That's the point of getting vaccinated. Some leagues aren't even testing if you are vaccinated. They are missing a majority of their team for damn contact tracing; not a positive test. Contact tracing is thrown out the window with vaccinated individuals.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Yea, but everyone knows what the rules are. Just do it so that the rules don't apply. It's quite simple. Just like states requiring elementary kids to show proof of immunization to attend school.
I’m sorry but I know a girl who was in the hospital 6 times during her vaccination process. I’m not taking that ish

If you are vaccinated, it does not matter. That's the point of getting vaccinated. Some leagues aren't even testing if you are vaccinated. They are missing a majority of their team for damn contact tracing; not a positive test. Contact tracing is thrown out the window with vaccinated individuals.
Right, contact tracing should be thrown out the window. That's even more stupid than teats and forced vaccinations on healthy athletes.

covid is the joke, guarantee none of them are sick.
This is exhausting. Not going to argue with you. Everyone has their opinion. But at this point we all have enough data to understand this thing. I doubt the guy I call on who's third surgery is this week thinks it's a joke. Or, the guy who lost every tooth in his head, hair, etc. Contracting company lost it's Superintendent, then, very next week guy who replaced him is in ICU. We've all been affected, including family we've lost.

You may not take it seriously, you're call. But to call it a joke, esp in regards to something as trivial as a sporting event? That's the joke.

Right, contact tracing should be thrown out the window. That's even more stupid than teats and forced vaccinations on healthy athletes.

No one is forcing anything. But you can't bitch about the rules if you don't because you know what they are. I may not like the speed limit on a street, but that's what it is.

because theyre 18-22 and are basically at no risk.
tell that to my friend whose 20 year old has been in a hospital since May 18 fighting for his life. They are having to amputate his toes today due to no circulation. This new variant is hitting up the younger folks because they are not getting vaccinated.

Yea, but everyone knows what the rules are. Just do it so that the rules don't apply. It's quite simple. Just like states requiring elementary kids to show proof of immunization to attend school.

So, do it because the rules tell you to?
The vaccines for childhood diseases (1) have been used for years, (2) are FDA approved, and (3) are for illnesses that affect kids in a disproportionate way.

This vaccine is the antithesis.

No one is forcing anything. But you can't bitch about the rules if you don't because you know what they are. I may not like the speed limit on a street, but that's what it is.
You just said if they would all get vaccinated they would not be forced to continue testing and tracing. Well, technically that is not blind folding, handcuffing and dragging them to a white van out on the street to vaccinate them. But, hey, everyone if you want to play ball or keep your job then you will get vaccinated. But you don't have to.

Reactions: Hardy
So, do it because the rules tell you to?
The vaccines for childhood diseases (1) have been used for years, (2) are FDA approved, and (3) are for illnesses that affect kids in a disproportionate way.

This vaccine is the antithesis.

No need for me to even respond to this. I guess I am a walking zombie.

And I wasn't talking about vaccine rules. I was talking about rules in place if you are NOT vaccinated.

tell that to my friend whose 20 year old has been in a hospital since May 18 fighting for his life. They are having to amputate his toes today due to no circulation. This new variant is hitting up the younger folks because they are not getting vaccinated.
Is this 20 year old under 200 pounds? Healthy pre covid? Not a pointed question I want to know for my family members. I’ve seen a few early 20’s people have grave illness’s but they were all near 300 pounds or more.

Is this 20 year old under 200 pounds? Healthy pre covid? Not a pointed question I want to know for my family members. I’ve seen a few early 20’s people have grave illness’s but they were all near 300 pounds or more.
Very. No other health issues at all. Less than 200.

You just said if they would all get vaccinated they would not be forced to continue testing and tracing. Well, technically that is not blind folding, handcuffing and dragging them to a white van out on the street to vaccinate them. But, hey, everyone if you want to play ball or keep your job then you will get vaccinated. But you don't have to.

You can't complain when the rules are different when they choose different paths. That's the risk you run.

It's not that difficult.

And I wasn't talking about vaccine rules. I was talking about rules in place if you are NOT vaccinated.

I don’t know if I’m too old or not old enough to understand your walking zombie statement, but if you mean that you received the vaccine and are living fine, that’s great for you. You probably have a higher risk of illness than a 20 year old athlete. (Unless, of course, you are one). I am not vaccinating my children who I hope to give me healthy grandchildren some day.

If I were an obese 20 year old, a 30 year old diabetic, a 40 year old AIDS patient, or an 80 year old, I would get the vaccine.

Reactions: Big Orange#1

And the rules in place are forcing people to get vaccinated even if they do not want to in order to keep playing a sport or keep their job. You don't have a problem with that? We used to value individual rights.

VN Store

Back