The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Nope; not in the almost 11 years I've owned it. Now, I have fired the Ruger PC40 a lot.
View attachment 375154
I’m a big fan of Ruger.
My favorite is the PC takedown in 9mm.
Great overnight hiking Gun. Plus it freaks people out when you pull out parts of a gun and put together what looks like an assault rifle in front of them and ask “now, what are you guys hungry for?”

I’m a big fan of Ruger.
My favorite is the PC takedown in 9mm.
Great overnight hiking Gun. Plus it freaks people out when you pull out parts of a gun and put together what looks like an assault rifle in front of them and ask “now, what are you guys hungry for?”

Last camping trip I went on I took the Mosin. Someone ask me what it was for, I said anything that walks, crawls, or swims. People don't think much of them till you set off a round.

Last camping trip I went on I took the Mosin. Someone ask me what it was for, I said anything that walks, crawls, or swims. People don't think much of them till you set off a round.

M44, or 91/30? You could roast marshmallows on the fold-out bayonet! (Not to mention, you could possibly start a brush fire by way of the fireball.) I dig my Rooskie Mosins, but I've been low-key on the lookout for a Finnish M39 for a while.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Curious where you folks are able to carry carbines to camp? It’s illegal in TN unless you’re on duty LEO, hunting in-season with a license, or on your own property. I guess I could keep one in an RV if I had an RV.

M44, or 91/30? You could roast marshmallows on the fold-out bayonet! (Not to mention, you could possibly start a brush fire by way of the fireball.) I dig my Rooskie Mosins, but I've been low-key on the lookout for a Finnish M39 for a while.

M44 not as heavy.

Curious where you folks are able to carry carbines to camp? It’s illegal in TN unless you’re on duty LEO, hunting in-season with a license, or on your own property. I guess I could keep one in an RV if I had an RV.

That's the great part of family with 150 acres, just bypass the Gov. Still though I wouldn't be anywhere in the woods unarmed. I would rather be illegal than bear food.

I’ve got a cousin with a land development company. They have large tracks in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky Tennessee and the Carolinas.

Went slightly off the rails and perhaps overpaid for this Model 11 in 16ga. But the gun is in excellent shape and looks to be from the first month of production in 1931 when the 16ga model was introduced. My grandpa had one of these that he loved to shoot, when he died my aunt kept it. She later wound up in long term care and one of her worthless cousins starting handling her affairs and "moved the guns so she couldn't hurt herself". She couldn't even lift a fork without help so killing herself with a shotgun would have been quite a feat. At any rate the guns can't seem to be found, probably has nothing to do with his drug habit. He alternates between stories of her telling him to sell them and someone stealing them.
pix510561075.jpg

Went slightly off the rails and perhaps overpaid for this Model 11 in 16ga. But the gun is in excellent shape and looks to be from the first month of production in 1931 when the 16ga model was introduced. My grandpa had one of these that he loved to shoot, when he died my aunt kept it. She later wound up in long term care and one of her worthless cousins starting handling her affairs and "moved the guns so she couldn't hurt herself". She couldn't even lift a fork without help so killing herself with a shotgun would have been quite a feat. At any rate the guns can't seem to be found, probably has nothing to do with his drug habit. He alternates between stories of her telling him to sell them and someone stealing them.
pix510561075.jpg

Love the model 11.

VN Store

Back