The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Went slightly off the rails and perhaps overpaid for this Model 11 in 16ga. But the gun is in excellent shape and looks to be from the first month of production in 1931 when the 16ga model was introduced. My grandpa had one of these that he loved to shoot, when he died my aunt kept it. She later wound up in long term care and one of her worthless cousins starting handling her affairs and "moved the guns so she couldn't hurt herself". She couldn't even lift a fork without help so killing herself with a shotgun would have been quite a feat. At any rate the guns can't seem to be found, probably has nothing to do with his drug habit. He alternates between stories of her telling him to sell them and someone stealing them.
pix510561075.jpg
What did you pay ?
This one is pretty nice. ECC7AF2A-136D-4168-BD3C-3FE9D745EE13.jpeg

What's the price on the krag
1000$
Dude has 2 arisakas a third that’s sporterized. An A4 several mousers. A M1 Garand in 308. A trap door carbine. Another trap door. And other cool stuff.

If you need a place to stay while you come to visit, I have a spare bedroom.

1000$
Dude has 2 arisakas a third that’s sporterized. An A4 several mousers. A M1 Garand in 308. A trap door carbine. Another trap door. And other cool stuff.

If you need a place to stay while you come to visit, I have a spare bedroom.

Ya, I show up to that place with all that you better have a spare house because my wife will divorce me.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
How do you like the FK Brno? Quite an interesting pistol.
It’s actually the most powerful gun on that wall next to the 6.5 CM believe it or not. I absolutely love it. Extremely accurate, Looks great imo, recoil is on par with 40 cal and the 7.5 travels at 2000 fps and 850 ft lbs of energy. Wasn’t cheap but probably my favorite of them all. I tested it at 10 yards and the 7.5 went through 3in bullet proof glass and the 2x4 holding it up. That’s my baby!

It’s actually the most powerful gun on that wall next to the 6.5 CM believe it or not. I absolutely love it. Extremely accurate, Looks great imo, recoil is on par with 40 cal and the 7.5 travels at 2000 fps and 850 ft lbs of energy. Wasn’t cheap but probably my favorite of them all. I tested it at 10 yards and the 7.5 went through 3in bullet proof glass and the 2x4 holding it up. That’s my baby!
Yes sir. It’s basically a pistol with the performance of a rifle. I know the ammo is very hard to get and expensive, do you load your own?

Yes sir. It’s basically a pistol with the performance of a rifle. I know the ammo is very hard to get and expensive, do you load your own?
The 7.5 is definitely hard to find but only because it’s exclusive to the pistol. The ammo is readily available on FKs website though. I’m personally in a unique situation concerning the FK because I live outside of Gainesville Florida, where they’re assembled after arriving from Czechoslovakia. But yes, that’s exactly what they were created for. The Czech military were taking fire from long distances and they didn’t have a sidearm to compete at those distances. So they created the Brno and the ammo as a result. It’s said to be comparable to the AK-47 in terms of distance and punching power. If you ever consider one, it’s very interesting to research and read about.

Edit: Forgot to answer you. No I don’t load my own. Not sure I’d trust such a particular ammo on a reload tbh. The ammo runs around 1.30 a round so once again, not cheap. But it’ll get you out of a sticky situation in a heartbeat at 17+1.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
The 7.5 is definitely hard to find but only because it’s exclusive to the pistol. The ammo is readily available on FKs website though. I’m personally in a unique situation concerning the FK because I live outside of Gainesville Florida, where they’re assembled after arriving from Czechoslovakia. But yes, that’s exactly what they were created for. The Czech military were taking fire from long distances and they didn’t have a sidearm to compete at those distances. So they created the Brno and the ammo as a result. It’s said to be comparable to the AK-47 in terms of distance and punching power. If you ever consider one, it’s very interesting to research and read about.
Indeed. I was very curious when the original steel framed version came out. The $7500 price tag put me off a bit. The polymer frame model at around $1600 puts it in play for more people though. It is certainly a very intriguing pistol.

Indeed. I was very curious when the original steel framed version came out. The $7500 price tag put me off a bit. The polymer frame model at around $1600 puts it in play for more people though. It is certainly a very intriguing pistol.
I agree. It wasn’t easy to pull the trigger on buying it at 1600 for a pistol but I knew if I ever found myself staring at a black bear or multiple people trying to do me harm, I knew I would’ve wished I had it. I’m out of town/state a lot so I never know where or what I’m walking into. When I’m home, I may go hog hunting so once again, I may wish I had it. So I bit the bullet (so to speak) and bought it and would recommend it to anyone after shooting it. Great gun with plenty of punch

That’s puuuuurrrrdy! Now all you need is a storm trooper uni! 😂.

Just kidding...... I woulda bought that too! Sexy gun
I had the same one before that I traded for. The guy had said it was new and not fired. Well it had been. And I'm very particular about my weapons. So I sold that one and got a new one.

Reactions: 1vol8
I had the same one before that I traded for. The guy had said it was new and not fired. Well it had been. And I'm very particular about my weapons. So I sold that one and got a new one.
I think it’s a great looking gun in white. I assume the old one wasn’t white based on your previous comment?

VN Store

Back