The Official #3 Tennessee vs Virginia College World Series Game 1 Thread (SUNDAY AT 2PM EST)

Tennessee sports in a nut shell. Good until it counts. Basketball first now the baseball team good lord

Vol baseball wasn't even making the SECT hardly before TV, and gets us back to the CWS. If we got the Final Four and got blown out, would you complain considering we've never been to one?

Sorry guys I’m admittedly not super knowledgeable on CWS. So if we lose it’s still double elimination but do you have to “dig” your way out of the losers bracket? Like what is the benefit on being in the winners bracket? Thanks in advance for your patience.

A lot could happen in this game but it appears it’s not our day. If we lose, we have to regroup and get ready for Texas or state. I have zero doubts that this team could win 2 in a row, coming out of the losers bracket against any of these teams.
GBO!!

I'm starting to think we need to look on the bright side that there is another game.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Vol baseball wasn't even making the SECT hardly before TV, and gets us back to the CWS. If we got the Final Four and got blown out, would you complain considering we've never been to one?
Oh I’m thrilled with our season this year even if we get knocked out. I’m just saying we always lose when the big stage pulls up

VN Store

Back