Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD White should tell Vitello he will add 500 capacity to the renovations for every year he adds to a contract extension

Last edited:
ACvol said it wouldn't fair and all the lower seeds would be killed, but like, basketball does it and we see upsets alllllll the time. I think it would eventually work and over time, teams will be more balanced or that's the idea.
It's the only thing that is going to save college football.

Steve Harvey is the best….. I listen to his morning show almost every morning.

However, it became increasingly difficult to make ends meet on a comedian's paycheck. As a result, Steve told People that he wound up living out of his 1976 Ford Tempo. He used an Igloo cooler in the backseat as a refrigerator and would wash up in hotel bathrooms, swimming pool showers, or gas stations. Things were this way for a solid three years.

“It was so disheartening,” Steve recalled to the publication. “A week is really the maximum you can do. This was three years! It was rock bottom. But even in my darkest days I had faith it would turn around.”

Two years ago, At my best, I could plank (without quitting) for 6 minutes. By the end, I would look like I was in an earthquake…my entire body would be shaking so hard. My daughter just fell out laughing 😁

I can barely do a minute plank now. I need to get that core strength back. I was 56. Now 58, time to get back in shape for the last 1.5 years in my 50s. I want to be fit when I enter my 60s.

If anyone wants a challenge, google “30-day plank challenge“. It starts off really slow, but will kick your arse by about day 20. I am going to do it again. I will start today. At the same time I did the 30 day pushup/squat challenge. 1,000 push-ups and 3,000 squats in 30 days.
Who’s with me? 🤠
No chance in hell, but you have my moral support.

Has your daughter pooped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back