Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less
If it does not impact you, why do you care? Obviously, they don't share your opinion and it's their own money they are spending. You are entitled to your opinion and apparently a lot of people agree with you, but I personally don't think it's a big deal.

Something about the place you are sitting...it looks elevated with cars below. Like the top of a building.

Wait, are you sitting on top of a store...maybe one that your family has been shopping inside of for what feels like hours? Bold move, sir.
It’s called the presidential suite you peasants.

Anybody got any opinions on dog farts? That is an oldie but a goodie around here.

@StoVol
Our 15 yo lab refuses to ****, unless you stand next to her. So, there's lots of flatulence. Thete will always be the permanent tinge of time she ate a whole calcium bottle, and **** its remnants all over the garage, in every toot. That garage looked like a scene from Jurassic Park.

3800E4A2-BC3D-45DF-B974-410058C257E1.gif
70A9B158-C87B-48D0-9E40-B708D5DAA67D.gif

Had a lot of pretty badass dudes try to put me down, and it hasn't ever happened yet, but yeah since I am now a fifty three year old cripple...probably...but I don't fight clean, so she would lose at least an ear or an eyeball..lol.
That's what pistols are for.. They bark right here and bite over there..... 😎

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Praise to your daughter, the Lord, the surgeon/staff and y'all as parents and family! Praise to VN RF for rallying behind Doc and his daughter with thoughts and prayers. Special day. Let the healing begin.

My daughter is a competitive dancer. One doctor doing the abdominal exam asked what the hard masses were…my wife said that my daughter rolled her eyes and said that those are my abs…poor doctor is used to fluffy teenagers. 😂

Her core strength is incredible. One of her dance instructors had her class do a plank contest. They were disqualified if they didn’t hold perfect form. Instructor was out at 10 minutes. He ended it with my daughter at 17.5 minutes and she still hadn’t broken a sweat yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back