‘22 NC CG Jalen Hood-Schifino

At some point, could this not be the comment after every story like this?

Barnes is also too lazy and entitled to hit the road and has his assistants do the in-home visits. At least that’s what I was told for his first 3 or 4 years. It’s been how many days since a 4-star signed?

Barnes is also too lazy and entitled to hit the road and has his assistants do the in-home visits. At least that’s what I was told for his first 3 or 4 years. It’s been how many days since a 4-star signed?
The assistants do the visits anyway. The head coach can only do so many as there is a limit. Most coaches just spend their in-person time with a recruit on a visit. The asst coach that Duke is promoting got their entire class this year. There is a reason no HC win recruiter of the year. We got 2 4 stars, 3 5 stars, a 3 star, and a star transfer. If 6 top 50 available players is lazy, idk what to tell you

The assistants do the visits anyway. The head coach can only do so many as there is a limit. Most coaches just spend their in-person time with a recruit on a visit. The asst coach that Duke is promoting got their entire class this year. There is a reason no HC win recruiter of the year. We got 2 4 stars, 3 5 stars, a 3 star, and a star transfer. If 6 top 50 available players is lazy, idk what to tell you
You didn’t get the joke.

TGO is mocking the narrative of Barnes as a lazy recruiter who was coasting into retirement when he got the job. A lot of posters here campaigned against him on those two agendas.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
This post was fine the first 750 times. It just seems redundant and silly now.

If this has been posted 750 times, then the post count on Barnes stealing $5 million must be in the tens of thousands. Also, he throws his players under the bus and doesn’t know how to properly manage his 5 time outs. And he’s too stubborn to play a zone D.

If this has been posted 750 times, then the post count on Barnes stealing $5 million must be in the tens of thousands. Also, he throws his players under the bus and doesn’t know how to properly manage his 5 time outs. And he’s too stubborn to play a zone D.

maybe if he hadn’t underachieved in back to back seasons since he received that contract you wouldn’t hear about it.

Reactions: GrayWaterCanine
This post was fine the first 750 times. It just seems redundant and silly now.

It’s just as annoying as when people complained about Barnes’ recruiting his first couple of years.

Yes, winning 2 in a row at Rupp and signing all of those 5-stars really sucks.

Getting blown out by a 12 seed did really suck tho.

If we are gonna define success by winning a game on the road against a team with a losing record in a 20% capacity crowd then shut down the whole ball program.

Getting blown out by a 12 seed did really suck tho.

If we are gonna define success by winning a game on the road against a team with a losing record in a 20% capacity crowd then shut down the whole ball program.

Kentucky was the SEC champion in 2020 and more than 20,000 attended that game in Rupp Arena.

So pandemics can be an excuse as long as it isn’t used for CRB?

#12 lost to #2 by 6 points for a spot in the Final Four.

Reactions: ClasslessVol
maybe if he hadn’t underachieved in back to back seasons since he received that contract you wouldn’t hear about it.
In 2020, we lost our starting point guard before SEC play even began. We’ll also never know how that season would have ended.

In 2021, we had our preseason all-sec player play like he had gotten jumped before each game. We also got matched up with a team that went on an unfathomable Cinderella run and couldn’t miss from 3 for several games. Was a couple shots away from a final four.

Kentucky was the SEC champion in 2020 and more than 20,000 attended that game in Rupp Arena.

So pandemics can be an excuse as long as it isn’t used for CRB?

#12 lost to #2 by 6 points for a spot in the Final Four.

What about the other 13 times that season when we lost? Cool moment, but overall doesn’t mean much.

Everybody dealt with the pandemic it sucked. My point was if you’re trying to say the highlight of the season was a win against a losing team with 5,000 people your season didn’t mean much.

And sure Oregon State might have been better than a 12 seed. They still absolutely dismantled us. It was embarrassing. Not too mention the team got worse as the year went along.

What about the other 13 times that season when we lost? Cool moment, but overall doesn’t mean much.

Everybody dealt with the pandemic it sucked. My point was if you’re trying to say the highlight of the season was a win against a losing team with 5,000 people your season didn’t mean much.

And sure Oregon State might have been better than a 12 seed. They still absolutely dismantled us. It was embarrassing. Not too mention the team got worse as the year went along.
Fire Rick Barnes? Who are you going to get? You seem to be upset that we are beating and out recruiting the best program in the SEC.

I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.

I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.
You trippin

VN Store

Back