‘22 NC CG Jalen Hood-Schifino

cncchris33

I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.
Those in glass houses…

Last edited:

Brick_By_Brick

I am talking about the use of the words I versus me. Do you know the difference yourself ? You should have had an idea of what I was talking about if you are indeed a teacher. If you
didn't see the grammatical errors in the post that I was referring too, then you are also part of the problem and you are teaching others bad grammar.
Why so aggressive, Karen?

allen phillips

Other than tho
Speaking as a teacher, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, I see the grammar police are on the prowl. Other than the two minor
mistakes, It looks like a well-written tweet to me. I get it, you just want something
to bitch about. Read your daily newspapers and get back to me.

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
This would appear to be fairly low on the priority list of grammatical atrocities that are commonplace

Cosmo Kramer

I love Beer🍻🍻
Do you have a timeframe in mind for making your college decision?

Hood-Schifino: “That’s still kind of down the road. Like I said, after the live periods, I think I’ll cut my list. I’m not sure on a decision timetable, but whenever I feel it, that’s probably when I’ll commit.”

bleedingTNorange

Do you have a timeframe in mind for making your college decision?

Hood-Schifino: “That’s still kind of down the road. Like I said, after the live periods, I think I’ll cut my list. I’m not sure on a decision timetable, but whenever I feel it, that’s probably when I’ll commit.”
Did he name any schools or just talking about Indiana?

ricepatty

allvolrecruiting

He might cut his list after peach jam. What he said about Indiana was pretty standard.

Indiana board thinks it’s IU, UT, Kansas, and Georgetown in the final. Florida trying to get in
VQ said it is a UT-Georgetown race but that was a minute ago. He is really, really good so I expect a ton of schools to start showing heavy interest now tho

VN Store

Sponsors