Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning off the blue light well before going to bed also helps with restful sleep. Blue light suppresses our body's melatonin production making it harder for us to go to sleep and get meaningful restful sleep.

All of you late night VN junkies need to lay off the blue light and get some good sleep.
that's interesting. my wireless charger flashes blue when no phone is on it. ive noticed my son stares at it, eyes wide open, when i'm laying with him.

Edit: Wth did I just read from Lebron? 🤦🏼‍♂️ RIM sleep???

You have them sir.

God be with you and your family and touch your daughter with healing powers.....
Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!

I got LASIK in 2011. 20/15 vision after. About a year ago I started to notice some blurriness at further distances that used to be clear, so vision is starting to slowly revert back. Still have good vision but plan on getting LASIK touch ups in the next year or two as I get heavily discounted touch ups at the place I went to.

It was 100% worth it. Not dealing with contacts and glasses has been amazing. Highly recommend it if your eye doctor says you’re a good candidate.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
434fb3b150ee.jpg

You can rearrange the letters in Vandy to spell Danyv... Which is just as pointless as the Vanderbilt band.

Really great stats from 247 in response to someone asking if our HRs will continue in Omaha (the walls are about 15 ft further back)
Some of those shots would have cleared 350 feet. They landed well into the parking lot and cleared the fence by a ton. If the guys get the fat part of the bat on the ball in Omaha, and the wind is blowing out, I think we'll be fine. The park in Omaha is the same for every team in the tournament.

Dry eye will occur if you are looking at blue light late at night. She should try not looking at her phone or tablet for about an hour before she goes to bed. That may help. Also use retain MGD single use drops. They help me with dry eye relief.

Blue light lens are great! I no longer get eye strain. When everything medical went electronic, it killed my eyes and gave me headaches. Once I got blue lens glasses, it all went away. I wear prescription glasses…

Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!

Great to hear a manageable diagnosis. You'll continue to have prayers.

Blue light lens are great! I no longer get eye strain. When everything medical went electronic, it killed my eyes and gave me headaches. Once I got blue lens glasses, it all went away. I wear prescription glasses…

I got blue light filter added to my glasses. I have pretty good vision without but I stare at computer screens all day and if I don't wear my glasses my eyes twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back