‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

What statements or quotes give you that vibe?
don't listen to what Devin says.. listen to the dad.. he's not coming out and saying he won't be coming to Tennessee, they're actually going to be on a unofficial visit this weekend, but he's letting us down easy that Devin could very well end up elsewhere..

Reactions: miket4god
don't listen to what Devin says.. listen to the dad.. he's not coming out and saying he won't be coming to Tennessee, they're actually going to be on a unofficial visit this weekend, but he's letting us down easy that Devin could very well end up elsewhere..
It's true. Not saying it's a done deal. But it's not a done deal to Tennessee either.

I
I get the Ridley brothers vibe as well.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Meh, I don’t. I think they’re keeping that quiet and in house, but I see that as respect for his son, not a negative for Tennessee at all

Reactions: All_Vol87

His dad is just asking that people don’t jump to conclusions or react in emotion to anything he says or think anything posted etc is a dig to any fanbase. He knows how heated the SEC rivalries are. He just wants people to know he is letting Devin go through his recruitment and that Devin will decide whether his path leads him to join his brother or elsewhere. Nothing he has said should deter anyone from thinking Devin isn’t coming here. He very well might end up here and Jalin going off this year would help. He also has more options than Jalin and his recruitment will be more intense now thst people see what they missed out on with Jalin

My brothers and I are tight. I’m the youngest. If we were good at football, then I would have absolutely followed them to play together. I guess everyone is different though...
Would they have followed you, though?

My brothers and I are tight. I’m the youngest. If we were good at football, then I would have absolutely followed them to play together. I guess everyone is different though...
Cade sure did…. Eventually.. and he seems very glad that he did

His dad is just asking that people don’t jump to conclusions or react in emotion to anything he says or think anything posted etc is a dig to any fanbase. He knows how heated the SEC rivalries are. He just wants people to know he is letting Devin go through his recruitment and that Devin will decide whether his path leads him to join his brother or elsewhere. Nothing he has said should deter anyone from thinking Devin isn’t coming here. He very well might end up here and Jalin going off this year would help. He also has more options than Jalin and his recruitment will be more intense now thst people see what they missed out on with Jalin
Probably the ole proverbial head vs heart battle.

What statements or quotes give you that vibe?
I think he is playing the recruiting game the way he and others should. If he and his parents are really big Tennessee fans, he will be here and no there place. I think they realize that Coach Heupel 's offense is built for his game and he will excel here.

Reactions: UTMVol76
I agree if one of my kids ever gets good enough to play high major sports…. I will let them make any choice they want to as long as it’s Tennessee.

VN Store

Back