Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

**sniff**
**sniff**
**sniff**

Almost smells like a payoff to the pharmaceutical company. That may also be the motivation for wanting to get everyone vaxxed.
... and then a booster.... Yeah. Somebody gonna get rich on big pharma stock when the government decides which one will be the contractor. My bet is Fraudi is loaded with one of them at least

I have some questions. First has to deal with what’s considered alternative therapies such as HCQ and ivermectin. So let’s just assume that the official COVUD death numbers in the US are accurate. I will use a nice even number, 600k. Now let’s say that using ivermectin, HCQ and zinc helps say 10% survive COVID. That would have meant 60k lives could have been saved. Why does it seem like nobody wants to try these cocktails to treat COVID? What’s the harm?

The second question has to do with the vaccine. Why is it that people who get the vaccine like to announce it and make a big deal about it?

2DD9B73E-98EC-4363-B30D-FC4E9DCD4EED.png
I have some questions. First has to deal with what’s considered alternative therapies such as HCQ and ivermectin. So let’s just assume that the official COVUD death numbers in the US are accurate. I will use a nice even number, 600k. Now let’s say that using ivermectin, HCQ and zinc helps say 10% survive COVID. That would have meant 60k lives could have been saved. Why does it seem like nobody wants to try these cocktails to treat COVID? What’s the harm?

The second question has to do with the vaccine. Why is it that people who get the vaccine like to announce it and make a big deal about it?

Because they've been tried, and, in broad international monitored studies that include quality duplicatable methodologies, it showed little efficacy with more side effects than worth it at that Delta.

Because they've been tried, and, in broad international monitored studies that include quality duplicatable methodologies, it showed little efficacy with more side effects than worth it at that Delta.

What side effects? Also compare those side effects to COVID? How come the Indian government was showing very good success with both drugs? Why have other physicians stated they have seen success with them?

What side effects? Also compare those side effects to COVID? How come the Indian government was showing very good success with both drugs? Why have other physicians stated they have seen success with them?

Why didn't Trump take it as a prophylactic then? And why didn't the doctors at Walter Reed use this to treat his infection?

Why didn't Trump take it as a prophylactic then? And why didn't the doctors at Walter Reed use this to treat his infection?
His case was different. His doctors knew he would react better to different medication.

Not everyone gets treated with the same medication. Maybe fat, old, and orange means hydro doesnt work.

Just seems really dumb to ban viable treatments to the worst disease of the century because some other medication may work better.

VN Store

Back