Coming after Vitello

another post from Tigerdroppings:

The plan is, hire Pat Casey for 5-8 years, win a few nattys, and then hire Vitello once he proves himself to be a good baseball coach, and that he can be a mature and classy guy
Oh sure...... bawahaha

Somebody is selling their mom for a ticket here, keep on loving with no overhead...
We are definitely seeing times we have never seen with Ut baseball before. But most of them and Marinara brought it on themselves when they complained about our “NASTY” fans. They Have a rude awaking coming this weekend from our “NASTY” fans.

We are definitely seeing times we have never seen with Ut baseball before. But most of them and Marinara brought it on themselves when they complained about our “NASTY” fans. They Have a rude awaking coming this weekend from our “NASTY” fans.

I can appreciate that point of view. Stay humble and classy.

Have they spotted his plane?
No plane but someone spotted Casey in town last week and Sully isn’t out of the picture…..ha ha this great stuff over there!

“Tomorrow we should learn more about the coaching search. Lots of rumors floating around. Casey was definitely in town. Pretty sure it was Thursday, day after team left and not Saturday as reported. Should have a decision by tomorrow. No idea if it would be announced or not. Also was told O’Sullivan was not out of the picture despite reports of him being out”

No plane but someone spotted Casey in town last week and Sully isn’t out of the picture…..ha ha this great stuff over there!

“Tomorrow we should learn more about the coaching search. Lots of rumors floating around. Casey was definitely in town. Pretty sure it was Thursday, day after team left and not Saturday as reported. Should have a decision by tomorrow. No idea if it would be announced or not. Also was told O’Sullivan was not out of the picture despite reports of him being out”

Which one had a wife that was a cheerleader at LSU?

No way, not buying any of this, nope, will eat crow, GLADLY...

No way, not buying any of this, nope, will eat crow, GLADLY...

I honestly don’t see them making an announcement before the games this weekend, talk about a distraction….of course there is a huge distraction right now with all the rumors flying around. Someone at LSU may have just screwed themselves by leaking info

They have some really funny stuff over there. Just try talking to them and it’s off the charts. Not only are they in fantasy land as I previous stated but they believe in Pink Unicorns also.
They have some really funny stuff over there. Just try talking to them and it’s off the charts. Not only are they in fantasy land as I previous stated but they believe in Pink Unicorns also.
Oh they are Superior to any other school / fan base.
Just talk to one, you'll notice it very quickly.

Okay, now it’s getting to be fantasy land at LSU,

“Also he heard Tim Corbin contacted LSU and wanted to talk, is having disputes with the AD at Vanderbilt, and the money on the table for him is 3 million”

Okay, now it’s getting to be fantasy land at LSU,

“Also he heard Tim Corbin contacted LSU and wanted to talk, is having disputes with the AD at Vanderbilt, and the money on the table for him is 3 million”

Hear me out hear me out. I agree this is far fetched BUT

Corbin has been overly sensitive lately about the need based aid shots he’s taking a lot and maybe just maybe he’s tired of having poor family support and wants to prove he can win it all without the advantages of being at vandy

It’s possible anyways

Corbin has been overly sensitive lately about the need based aid shots he’s taking a lot and maybe just maybe he’s tired of having poor family support and wants to prove he can win it all without the advantages of being at vandy

It’s possible anyways

It is far fetched, but if he went to LSU and failed, your posts would be epic.

It’s possible anyways

You cannot possibly believe that, of all people

and then hire Vitello once he proves himself to be a good baseball coach, and that he can be a mature and classy guy

Like Les Miles?? LOL

And like he hasn't already proved himself as a good baseball coach???

Boy, they are delusional. They think no one should be hired there unless he has at least one natty under his belt. That's an overly entitled fan base.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back