Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

He had it at one time. Alcoholism and a couple of aneurysms have taken their toll on old Joe’s gray matter. Now he’s just a live version of Jeff Dunham’s “Walter.”

Joe known as an alcoholic? Never heard that.

**sniff**
**sniff**
**sniff**

Almost smells like a payoff to the pharmaceutical company. That may also be the motivation for wanting to get everyone vaxxed.
I like that they’re asking the Pfizer and Moderna CEO’s how often people will need a booster. Uh I don’t know, every two weeks for life? Can’t be too safe now can you?

So science says if you're vaccinated it's impossible to get or transmit covid-19 and that double-masking does not lower your own risk of transmitting or getting infected?
Does the science say that double masking removes the chance?

It's funny you wanting to play absolutes. But only up to the point it suits you.

Never stop fearing.

So science says if you're vaccinated it's impossible to get or transmit covid-19 and that double-masking does not lower your own risk of transmitting or getting infected?

Science says it's highly unlikely to get it when vaccinated. In addition, he's outdoors where there's also virtually no chance according to science

So far I haven't seen any studies talking about the increased efficacy of double masking - the esteemed Dr. Fauci simply said it makes common sense that it probably would. One of his masks is the N95 which is deemed highly effective.

So no science on double masking with N95 and science saying that you have almost no chance of getting Covid if vaccinated and almost no chance of getting it outdoors.

It's hygiene theater coming from "the most powerful person in the world" and it discouraged vaccination since he's demonstrating that vaccines don't reduce your risk such that even when outdoors you need to double mask.

And the kicker...masks are to protect others, not yourself. You suggested he's taking precautions for his own health but the science shows masks are to prevent him from infection others.

As I said - silly indeed

Science says it's highly unlikely to get it when vaccinated. In addition, he's outdoors where there's also virtually no chance.

So far I haven't seen any studies talking about the increased efficacy of double masking - the esteemed Dr. Fauci simply said it makes common sense that it probably would. One of his masks is the N95 which is deemed highly effective.

So no science on double masking with N95 and science saying that you have almost no chance of getting Covid if vaccinated and almost no chance of getting it outdoors.

It's hygiene theater.
Clearly Biden should be locked into a positive pressure room, wear a full blown hazmat suit, and refuse to be in person with anyone. I mean if he cares. The science says that's clearly the best option.

Science says it's highly unlikely to get it when vaccinated. In addition, he's outdoors where there's also virtually no chance according to science

It's hygiene theater coming from "the most powerful person in the world" and it discouraged vaccination since he's demonstrating that vaccines don't reduce your risk such that even when outdoors you need to double mask.

And the kicker...masks are to protect others, not yourself. You suggested he's taking precautions for his own health but the science shows masks are to prevent him from infection others.

As I said - silly indeed

You didn't answer my questions

Does out best science say if you're vaccinated it's impossible to get or transmit covid-19?

Does our best science say that double-masking does not lower your own risk of transmitting or getting infected?

You didn't answer my questions

Does out best science say if you're vaccinated it's impossible to get or transmit covid-19?

Does our best science say that double-masking does not lower your own risk of transmitting or getting infected?

I did answer your question but I'll do it again.

1. Science says yes there is a very small chance you can get the infection. If you do, it will be a mild case.

2. Science doesn't say double masking lowers your risk of getting infected or transmitting. I haven't seen double masking studies that establish the increased efficacy. Fauci speculated they "probably would" based on "common sense".

3. You talked about Biden protecting him self (because he's old and important) yet the masking (single or double) according to science is to prevent transmission from him to others.

Sorry, his double masking is not supported by science and thus rated: Silly

I did answer your question but I'll do it again.

1. Science says yes there is a very small chance you can get the infection. If you do, it will be a mild case.

2. Science doesn't say double masking lowers your risk of getting infected or transmitting. I haven't seen double masking studies that establish the increased efficacy. Fauci speculated they "probably would" based on "common sense".

3. You talked about Biden protecting him self (because he's old and important) yet the masking (single or double) according to science is to prevent transmission from him to others.

Sorry, his double masking is not supported by science and thus rated: Silly

The CDC has said that multilayered masks are better than single layered masks. Is double masking adding layers? Seems like 1+1 is more than 1 and 2+2 is more than 2.

Also, is there any evidence on God's flat earth for believing vaccines magnetize you? That was the original equivalence we were discussing.

The CDC has said that multilayered masks are better than single layered masks. Is double masking adding layers? Seems like 1+1 is more than 1 and 2+2 is more than 2.

Also, is there any evidence on God's flat earth for believing vaccines magnetize you? That was the original equivalence we were discussing.

you should be able to show the science behind the CDC recommendation and while at it show the science that double masking protects one from getting infected

I've pointed to the equivalence - the stakes are many times higher for silly, non-scientific reaction to the pandemic when it comes from the POTUS (or in your parlance - the most powerful person in the world) than from some local yocal. So I'd argue the equivalence is skewed towards Biden's masking nonsense as illustrated in the picture is the more dangerous form of silliness.

I thought you and LG were loving it up in Las Vegas or is he showering whilst you post?

you should be able to show the science behind the CDC recommendation and while at it show the science that double masking protects one from getting infected

I've pointed to the equivalence - the stakes are many times higher for silly, non-scientific reaction to the pandemic when it comes from the POTUS (or in your parlance - the most powerful person in the world) than from some local yocal. So I'd argue the equivalence is skewed towards Biden's masking nonsense as illustrated in the picture is the more dangerous form of silliness.

Why are you artificially limiting double masking as protection from getting infected? The main rationale for masks has been that they aid others in not getting infected by catching the larger droplets and decreasing the range that droplets travel. Do you really think science would show that MORE droplets escape with two masks on or travel FARTHER when they have to travel through multiple layers than a single layer?

How is telling people to take preventive measures, done symbolically, "more dangerous" than telling people to not get vaccinated?

Why are you artificially limiting double masking as protection from getting infected? The main rationale for masks has been that they aid others in not getting infected by catching the larger droplets and decreasing the range that droplets travel. Do you really think science would show that MORE droplets escape with two masks on or travel FARTHER when they have to travel through multiple layers than a single layer?

How is telling people to take preventive measures, done symbolically, "more dangerous" than telling people to not get vaccinated?

you said he was double masking to protect himself (old and important) - therefore protection from infection of the wearer is the relevant double mask function of interest.

on the second point, no one is listening to that woman but POTUS has a considerable influence no? (most powerful person in the world remember?) In addition, saying you are following the science™ when you advocate those symbolic preventive measures both erodes trust in government recommendations AND discourages vaccination because the message is "even after you get vaccinated you need to keep double masking"

so in the end, the symbolic deed discourages vaccinations and I dare say POTUS has more impact on people's decision than some woman that almost no one but Twits will see.

VN Store

Back