Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This is premature. We are recovering for sure and the warmer weather is playing a factor. Let's see what happens in the winter. Hopefully everyone gets vaccinated between now and then.

Everybody won’t be vaccinated by then. Winter will hit. COVID and the flu will make its natural resurgence. People will get infected and die regardless of vaccinated or not. You, EL and other COVID mouthbreathers will freak out and go on your usual blame game diatribe about masks and vaccines.

So continue to push your masks and vaccines as much as you possibly can. Obviously you are doing the altruistic thing in your mind.

I would call all of the above dumb.

I guess when the Tuskegee experiment happened, in one of the most racist regions no less, it was in preparation to poison the entirety of the American population some 80 years later.

Or maybe just the black population. Like when you go to get vaccinated, the person administering it takes out the "Black Vaccine" once they see the recepient is black. There is an entire sub system of COVID vaccines meant to poison black people. At a time in which the president, who was the VP of the first black president, who also has the most diverse cabinet in history, who also at the same time is pushing an agenda that would do more for minorities since the civil rights movement, is doing this.

Give me a break.
This response to VFH lacks logic and comprehension….. which is par for you.
For 40 years the federal government treated African Americans as lab mice. Lied to them over and over. All the way into the 70's. The CDC was involved. You think maybe that's why vaccination rates are lowest in this community.l? Maybe not so willing to trust? You think they are dumb? You are just ignorant of history and how it impacts the future.
He’s just ignorant period….. your point should have been easily understood

Reactions: NorthDallas40
When raw data fails to incite fear use percentages!
Bingo. Freaking ABC News did the same **** last night. I sighed and shook my head. The wife is all “what this is a big deal!” Then I pointed out percentages vs raw numbers and how they are using loaded statements… again… like they do every damn night now. Wife “ well you are entitled to your opinion and so am I” lulz…

Bingo. Freaking ABC News did the same **** last night. I sighed and shook my head. The wife is all “what this is a big deal!” Then I pointed out percentages vs raw numbers and how they are using loaded statements… again… like they do every damn night now. Wife “ well you are entitled to your opinion and so am I” lulz…

At least she pretends to let you have an opinion.

I didn't think you allowed women to have opinions. That's the way I run my house.

VN Store

Back