Coming after Vitello

None of that matters when there hasn’t been a job offered to him

He will leave when a better job is offered: A&M passed on him and there isn’t any shame in that as they hired a more proven coach.

Welp, this year, it’s LSU or nothing, right?

I now agree with you but not for the reasons originally thought. It’s very clear now TV didn’t have the option of taking the A&M job and I doubt he does with the LSU job either.
so what if he did or did not have those options.

My gut tells me CTV had a decent opportunity at A&M but parlayed it into a bargaining chip against UT for total commitment to the program, facilities and staff..........and a salary bump
who would not do that. if it gets done what should have been done for a while sooner then it served its purpose.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
playing devil's advocate here and being very optimistic, but in a few years, there may not be a better job out there..........

Coach looked like he was more than pleased with the fan experience last week end.

I was reading some comments on Tiger Droppings. There were several comments how LNS was louder with 4000 people than they get with 14,000.

If the pay is right, I think this could be a place a lot of coaches would envy.

I’ll take yer word for it, I won’t be caught dead in that place on a game week, bad Karma.

Just a sample of the posts:
Over/under when he retires again?
He's a year younger than Paul, gonna be a hard sell for recruits, how long would he coach? 5 years?
Fuuuuuuuck that pedo supporting old shite stain. He gets hired we riot.
He's 62. Mainieri is 63. Hell no
He’s 62. Not real excited about long term.
Please say sike...
No way. I mean, just no f'n way.
Also with our Title IX rape stuff, ummm, this might not be the best plan
Smokescreen engaged
Woody likes the big name hires
Change one guy retiring for health problems for another guy retirED for health problems. Brilliant strategy, Woody.
Hard pass. Old, pedophile supporter, and anybody that old that retires for "health reasons" needs to get passed over.
There’s so much wrong with it. It’s basically trading places and this guy has recent baggage.
Yes let’s hire someone who hasn’t coached in 3 years and then have him for 5-6 years and have to hire someone all over again. Makes perfect sense
I have a serious issue with him supporting the Pedo pitcher
I hope this is a smoke screen, I’d prefer Ron Polk

Just a sample of the posts:
Over/under when he retires again?
He's a year younger than Paul, gonna be a hard sell for recruits, how long would he coach? 5 years?
Fuuuuuuuck that pedo supporting old shite stain. He gets hired we riot.
He's 62. Mainieri is 63. Hell no
He’s 62. Not real excited about long term.
Please say sike...
No way. I mean, just no f'n way.
Also with our Title IX rape stuff, ummm, this might not be the best plan
Smokescreen engaged
Woody likes the big name hires
Change one guy retiring for health problems for another guy retirED for health problems. Brilliant strategy, Woody.
Hard pass. Old, pedophile supporter, and anybody that old that retires for "health reasons" needs to get passed over.
There’s so much wrong with it. It’s basically trading places and this guy has recent baggage.
Yes let’s hire someone who hasn’t coached in 3 years and then have him for 5-6 years and have to hire someone all over again. Makes perfect sense
I have a serious issue with him supporting the Pedo pitcher
I hope this is a smoke screen, I’d prefer Ron Polk

I laffed at the Ron Polk line.

Reactions: Ryno14
So odd it seems like bait.

I just don't think Kendall would publish something unless it had some legs...........it may never materialize however there must be some serious considerations with Casey

I don’t mind watching it again if they change the teams so us noobs can keep our sanity.
When you force out a man with a record like Mainieri, don't be surprised if quality coaches don't want anything to do with you. I'm going to bet they got more immediate "no's" than we will ever know.

Grab some popcorn Cal. We'll watch the trainwreck together.

VN Store

Back