Why were people upset with the ESPN coverage?

jasonvols2.2

If you have a basic cable or satellite subscription, you should be able to view the games on the app right?

I think it only works well for people with decent internet speeds. I didnt have a single issue all weekend.
Mine kept telling me I didn’t have the package on my provider and wouldn’t show the game. The. I would have to log out and sign out of Directv then log back in and sign in. That would last for about an hour then it would freeze up and have to repeat. App sucks

Mine kept telling me I didn’t have the package on my provider and wouldn’t show the game. The. I would have to log out and sign out of Directv then log back in and sign in. That would last for about an hour then it would freeze up and have to repeat. App sucks
Pick up a Roku and see if it makes a difference.

The only issue I had with it was the announcer complaining every time they called a strike on Liberty!!

I have a roku and it won’t show anything on ESPN app. On my iPad, I have to delete the ESPN app and reinstall it every time I want to watch any game.
That's odd. I have Rokus and mine worked great. We use Hulu with live TV and I signed in to the ESPN app using Hulu as my provider.

Reactions: VolGirl81
I have a roku and it won’t show anything on ESPN app. On my iPad, I have to delete the ESPN app and reinstall it every time I want to watch any game.
The iPad was the only thing I didn’t try to stream on. I was most amazed at the PC I guess. Once I figured out what was going on it wasn’t difficult to fix but just a PIA to sign out and in and out and in….

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
That's odd. I have Rokus and mine worked great. We use Hulu with live TV and I signed in to the ESPN app using Hulu as my provider.
I have direct TV and it boots me off the app randomly saying my provider package doesn’t allow access to the network while I literally watching ESPNU on the tv in the other room

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

I signed in when I set up Roku. Haven't had to sign in since.

Last edited:
I have direct TV and it boots me off the app randomly saying my provider package doesn’t allow access to the network while I literally watching ESPNU on the tv in the other room
I can see why you would be pissed

you will get to see them this weekend espn loves lsu they were on the sec network and the alternate channel at the same time last week.

VN Store

Back