Trump Launches New Communications Platform months after Twitter, Facebook Ban

Do you really believe they kicked him off for inciting violence? If so, Why are others that incite violence still there? Keep in mind..... I could give two ----- what twitter does, however lets not act as though they weren't looking for a reason to get rid of him.
And why wasn’t the “stolen election “ accusation a problem when the left was making it? Because of politics?
It’s hard to take anyone seriously when you’ve seen them switch their standard based on their politics.

Do you really believe they kicked him off for inciting violence? If so, Why are others that incite violence still there? Keep in mind..... I could give two ----- what twitter does, however lets not act as though they weren't looking for a reason to get rid of him.
He was a walking terms of service violation. They hardly needed a new reason.

And why wasn’t the “stolen election “ accusation a problem when the left was making it? Because of politics?
It’s hard to take anyone seriously when you’ve seen them switch their standard based on their politics.
Pretty sure Hillary conceded the night of the election. I don't really care about her being a sore loser. If she spent months trying to spread disinformation about the validity of the ballot count and then urged her supporters to march on the Capitol to stop the certification, this would be a valid point.

There are lots of other high profile accounts not getting the same treatment. A very large part was politics
Someone mentioned this earlier, and gain, if other people are using the platform to spread disinformation and urge violence, I have no issue with Twitter removing them as well.

However, Trump being President is the reason his account remained active as long as it did.

Someone mentioned this earlier, and gain, if other people are using the platform to spread disinformation and urge violence, I have no issue with Twitter removing them as well.
But they won't. I'm all for businesses making their own decisions but to ever claim twitter cares about their tos is ridiculous. It was purely politics

Their decision to ban over disinformation is laughable after the past year. Who are their experts making these decisions?

Reactions: Sandman 423
Pretty sure Hillary conceded the night of the election. I don't really care about her being a sore loser. If she spent months trying to spread disinformation about the validity of the ballot count and then urged her supporters to march on the Capitol to stop the certification, this would be a valid point.
She wrote books and Democrats spent years saying things were stolen.
so your hypocrisy has levels.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
She wrote books and Democrats spent years saying things were stolen.
so your hypocrisy has levels.
We wouldn’t be having this conversation if Trump was just whimpering on TV or complaining in another book he paid someone to write for him.

But they won't. I'm all for businesses making their own decisions but to ever claim twitter cares about their tos is ridiculous. It was purely politics

Their decision to ban over disinformation is laughable after the past year. Who are their experts making these decisions?
How did Twitter benefit from banning him? People wanted him thrown off for years and they never budged.

Many conservatives use the platform freely every day. Often to complain about imaginary censorship.
So there are others all over twitter doing exactly what Trump did yet still aren't banned? Tell me about their tos again

Everybody knows Twitter is the Devil anyway.

tenor.gif

Reactions: hog88
In other news, Snopes latest debunk is Trump's Pants. I can't believe people actually care about his pants and look for his zipper.

He was dressed appropriately, folks. Nothing to see here.

Who has been using Twitter to incite a riot and remain in power?
Riot 🙄. Maxine did just as much but not a single peep. Heck even LeBron pushed it yet no response from Twitter

Isis, China govt, Ayatollah, etc. All active twitter users yet I guess Trump really said some mean things

Reactions: Matt2496 and hog88
In other news, Snopes latest debunk is Trump's Pants. I can't believe people actually care about his pants and look for his zipper.

He was dressed appropriately, folks. Nothing to see here.
Too many lefties concerned with a man's crotch

We wouldn’t be having this conversation if Trump was just whimpering on TV or complaining in another book he paid someone to write for him.
Sure we would.
So some crying is ok but Trump just went to far? Again with the levels of hypocrisy
But you and I would not be talking if you condemned the call for violence (like Maxine waters) equally.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Riot 🙄. Maxine did just as much but not a single peep. Heck even LeBron pushed it yet no response from Twitter
It's pretty clear Twitter considered Trump's use of the platform to be actively dangerous, and said as much. You're not actually comparing that to LeBron's "you're next" tweet, are you?
Isis, China govt, Ayatollah, etc. All active twitter users yet I guess Trump really said some mean things
Again, if you're argument is those guys should be removed, I'm not arguing against that. I'm simply laughing at the idea that Trump is getting some unfair treatment. He isn't. He very much got what he deserved.

It's pretty clear Twitter considered Trump's use of the platform to be actively dangerous, and said as much. You're not actually comparing that to LeBron's "you're next" tweet, are you?

Again, if you're argument is those guys should be removed, I'm not arguing against that. I'm simply laughing at the idea that Trump is getting some unfair treatment. He isn't. He very much got what he deserved.
The point seems to be that Twitter does not apply a uniform standard to all its users.

The point seems to be that Twitter does not apply a uniform standard to all its users.
You are correct, but this is not the feigned persecution Republicans are pretending it is for their own political fear mongering.

VN Store

Back