'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Word on the street here in Memphis is that Garner has made big strides with Nolen. Not in the lead yet, but that door has opened. Heard he wants to see how the DL improves this year under Garner. If our DL can make some plays against non-cupcakes, Nolen’s interest level goes through the roof.
Well they should improve going from no DL coach to one of the very best in the bizz. Hell yeah I'm optimistic.

Nolan is the exception, not the rule. Not many D1 kids come out of SBA.
Which made it weird that he went there at all. And on my old handle AtlVol liked a post of mine that said someone must have paid for this kid tuition. I believe it's in this thread somewhere. I was 901_LookAlive

Which made it weird that he went there at all. And on my old handle AtlVol liked a post of mine that said someone must have paid for this kid tuition. I believe it's in this thread somewhere. I was 901_LookAlive

Guys like this get scholarships...just like the other private schools.

Ok. Minimal shot.

350.png

Last edited:
VQ Member: “Not sure if it’s been posted yet but I’ve had some people from the Powell area say that Walter Nolen visited them the other day along with Maryville anybody else hearing the same? Again idk if this has been posted or mentioned? Have you heard anything on this.”

Brent Hubbs: “I think he has looked into the possibility of playing in East Tennessee. Powell could be an option. I think Catholic could be as well.”

VN Store

Back