Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're hosting the National Big Man Showcase kids coming from every state and it's in Dallas Stadium @butchna
I don’t know if it’s the same event, but a similar OL symposium has been held at the Star...where I work...the past 2-3 years. I think it’s outgrown the Sports Medicine Center.

Reactions: de1conley
The SEC has voted to allow immediate eligibility for intraconference transfers. It's the last major conference to do so. No more waivers necessary.

Reactions: ugg
Ga and Bama are going to start buying the best players off of other SEC teams now.
I'm convinced the more instances where top players are "recruited" by the top teams, the more advantage those teams have.

Maybe they lose out on the kid's HS recruitment...but they will have top dibs after they've gone somewhere else for half a season and are the slightest bit unhappy or are sitting the bench like any other freshman.

This isn't free agency. That requires a contract, often multiyear, before one becomes a free agent. This takes no more than 1 season. This is worse/more chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back