Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if we get “back” this decade or next, but I agree we have another good run left in us as a program.

If Clemson can do it, so can we.

I haven't seen an explanation for how the payments for NIL will be regulated, if at all, but I don't see why any program with ultra wealthy boosters can't upgrade their roster quickly. There's no college draft, no player contracts with universities, and paying players is legal, so the shifts in talent will happen very fast. I don't know how it ends, but it'll be interesting to watch.

Last edited:
Everybody does realize it is impossible to compare players or drivers from different eras due to size, speed, rules, equipment, transportation to and from games, condition of field or course, physical condition of those that played and expectations of those players at the time in which they played. I mean come on people....really but with that being said.......

Basketball - Dr. J
Baseball- Shoeless Joe Jackson
Football- Barry Sanders
Golf- Bobby Jones
NASCAR- Cale Yarborough
Tennis- John McEnroe
Bowling- Earl Weber
Wrestling- Andrea The Giant
Ping Pong- Ma Long
Guitar Player - Jimmy Page
Magician- David Blaine
Fan Base- THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

I think that about covers it........feel free to disagree but I'm right......carry on.
You combine Earl Anthony and Dick Weber for your bowler? 😁

Reactions: thistime
When an Italian mob guy from Chicago seems to have fallen in love with plants. Does have language, both scientific and low brow cursing for no reason. Give it a look, its boring night anyway.

Go watch Demon Slayer right now. (Season 2 coming)

If you haven’t seen Fate/Stay: Unlimited Blade Works then you need to. In my opinion, it has the best fights, ugh it’s beautiful.

Also, Misfit of Demon King Academy is pretty good.

Out right now with the lady so I’ll post more soon.
Dude Demon Slayer is 🔥🔥🔥. Could never get into Fate/ no matter how many times I've tried

7257b02165f8e6abb00fa44073288edb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back