UFC Thread

He would 3 years ago.
yeah. That’s a fact and a concern. I wish a fresher retiree would step up with a realistic money ask. Just stop the whole silly campaign for good. Think Tyson v Spinks or Hagler v Hearns. Just a good old fashioned Jake Paul beating. Teach him a lesson.

yeah. That’s a fact and a concern. I wish a fresher retiree would step up with a realistic money ask. Just stop the whole silly campaign for good. Think Tyson v Spinks or Hagler v Hearns. Just a good old fashioned Jake Paul beating. Teach him a lesson.

I will say I think Jake takes his training seriously. Even though he is a nut job. I would have liked to see him box Mike Perry before Woodley though.

Paul Craig wrecked hills arm. It was odd watching him pound hills face while his arm just kind of stayed stuck/limp.

Lol Leon was on queer street the last minute of that fight. Diaz came so close to pulling a massive upset.
Nate had him wobbled badly, he didn't have any urgency to finish him. He had to have known he was down on the cards. I don't understand why he chose to clinch when Edwards was obviously fighting drunk.

I don't think Edwards stands a chance against Usman. As bad as I hate to admit it, Usman is becoming St. Piere level. It's time for him to move up.

Nate had him wobbled badly, he didn't have any urgency to finish him. He had to have known he was down on the cards. I don't understand why he chose to clinch when Edwards was obviously fighting drunk.

I don't think Edwards stands a chance against Usman. As bad as I hate to admit it, Usman is becoming St. Piere level. It's time for him to move up.

Colby is the only real threat to usman

Colby is the only real threat to usman
Colby definitely gave him his toughest test, but Usman has gotten a lot better. He's starting to finish people instead of just controlling the fight to the distance. He seems like a guy who listens to his critics and improves on what they criticize. I think Colby will get finished again in a more lopsided fight, if they fight again. I say all this and I'm not a fan of him at all.

Colby definitely gave him his toughest test, but Usman has gotten a lot better. He's starting to finish people instead of just controlling the fight to the distance. He seems like a guy who listens to his critics and improves on what they criticize. I think Colby will get finished again in a more lopsided fight, if they fight again. I say all this and I'm not a fan of him at all.

It's crazy how far he's come. The first time I saw him fight, his striking was so bad it was a waste of time and energy.

Reactions: thehardknoxlife

VN Store

Back