UFC Thread

I like Ryan Hall. He’s like the kid playing Magic the Gathering at the lunch table that will rip your arm off.

He can't move up the rankings because nobody good will fight him. He's a lose/lose opponent because he can humiliate anybody and you don't get much of a rep bump for beating him. This dude he's fighting doesn't even have a wiki page.

I like Ryan Hall. He’s like the kid playing Magic the Gathering at the lunch table that will rip your arm off.
I like him, too. Sad that he's likely not going to get the attention that a mouth like McGregor gets due to his style and the fact that most of the highly ranked guys in his weight class avoid him.

Anyone watch that press conference just now? I loved when the guy pointed out to Conor that he only has one win since Obama was president 😂😂😂
Hope Dustin knocks him tf out again

Reactions: CAVPUT
If Hall wins, then I'll hedge. This dude O'Malley is fighting is a joke pulled up off the scrap heap, so why not drop $5 on him?

1625886083643.png
1625886107436.png

He can't move up the rankings because nobody good will fight him. He's a lose/lose opponent because he can humiliate anybody and you don't get much of a rep bump for beating him. This dude he's fighting doesn't even have a wiki page.

No wiki page but he still knocked hall tf out

VN Store

Back