Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up, but it's obvious you are a baseball dumbass and an obvious troll. His arm was not outside the base path. If anyone messed up on that play, it was clearly the fielder for not following textbook action of touching the bag and side stepping. Coached baseball for over ten years and umpired just as long. You need to take your dumbass opinion and GTFO!
1622156849119.gif

that's a myth, they just don't see on the same spectrum of color as humans. Cats are the same way, they see everything with a yellow tinge to it. I can't remember exactly how dogs perceive color, but it isn't b&w
Yep, I had a dog that would always take the green doggy treat every time. They all smelt and tasted the same to me.

My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. It’s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. I’m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. I’ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasn’t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.
Have you considered he enjoys how the grass tickles his peter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back