Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

...our second game isn't even on TV and is premium streaming exclusively!??! We haven't had a game that wasn't at least on SEC Network alternate since the SEC Network started. This is like those old BS days of pay-per-view for two games a year.

Edited add I guess it's accessible for "free" on ESPN app to those of us who have the SECN channel as part of our cable lineup. I thought on first glance that it was exclusive to ESPN+ which is a separate service.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. It’s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. I’m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. I’ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasn’t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.
Sounds like mine. Ive got an old rotten stump in my back yard that im trying to get rid of. My boy likes to go lay on that stump and dare me to do anything with it when im trying to work on it. He likes his pile of dirt.

...our second game isn't even on TV and is premium streaming exclusively!??! We haven't had a game that wasn't at least on SEC Network alternate since the SEC Network started. This is like those old BS days of pay-per-view for two games a year.

Edited add I guess it's accessible for "free" on ESPN app to those of us who have the SECN channel as part of our cable lineup. I thought on first glance that it was exclusive to ESPN+ which is a separate service.
Express written consent of Nick Saban and Greg Sankey. Total horse ****

i know, but the point is, they can tell the difference between green and brown

debatable. those two colors are tough to differentiate on their spectrum. I think its the texture and smell of the grass that attracts Bass' dog.

what_colors_dog_see_on_color-spectrum-1.gif

I think that call gets made every single time, 10 out of 10 times, in college or in the pros.

Avoiding the fielder used to not be a thing. Hell, breaking up the play was what we were taught to do when I played. Then Chase Utley basically ended Ruben Tejada's career. Now, that isn't part of the game anymore.

If you contact the fielder outside the basepath, that's interference. MLB or college. Don't have to like it but we aren't playing by 2005's rules.

Too bad the fielder was in the basepath.

Gotta give the umps props, though.

They were corrupt and paid to let Bama win, yet on the play before the interference call, we had a live player walk halfway to the dugout before the coach told him to come back, and had the coach make contact with a player as well. Pretty crazy the umpires let that slide knowing they would have an opportunity to fix the game on the next one. Crazy.

This is so BS. You didn’t even watch it correctly. The coach touched the player who was actually out on the play, so it had no bearing whatsoever. Also, no playing walked halfway to the dugout. I’m now beginning to think you really are a troll. Not even spouting the facts.

debatable. those two colors are tough to differentiate on their spectrum. I think its the texture and smell of the grass that attracts Bass' dog.

what_colors_dog_see_on_color-spectrum-1.gif
It's my fault, ever since Bass said he wanted UT to leave the SEC and go to the ACC, I've been stopping by Bass' house and pissing on that dirt spot. Your dog doesn't won't to anger the Alpha Dog, so he won't go where I went. I will start going in the grass, so your dog can use the dirt spot. I know Bass, good looking out, your welcome

I think that call gets made every single time, 10 out of 10 times, in college or in the pros.

Avoiding the fielder used to not be a thing. Hell, breaking up the play was what we were taught to do when I played. Then Chase Utley basically ended Ruben Tejada's career. Now, that isn't part of the game anymore.

If you contact the fielder outside the basepath, that's interference. MLB or college. Don't have to like it but we aren't playing by 2005's rules.
Wasn't outside the base path.
tenor (2).gif

My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. It’s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. I’m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. I’ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasn’t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.
Here's an idea---just don't let him outside and let him pee somewhere in your house. That's much better that killing a little grass

who cares about the gambling, honestly. dude only ever bet on himself so it's not like he threw games.
I care very much. There is no way we can know for sure. This has been debated forever. Does he throw a certain pitcher one night knowing he is betting on the next game? No way we can ever be sure his betting did not influence his decisions. That's a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back