Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually get annoyed when people bitch about refs. But this one was stolen
How? The interference call was sort of close, but not that much. Didn't see anything else.

We gave em that one not finishing em off. Or did we? We came back from 0-2 as well. That's baseball meh. Good game either way, we'll get em tomorrow.

Last edited:
How? The interference call was sort of close, but not that much. Didn't see anything else.

We gave that one not finishing em off. Or did we? We came back from 0-2 as well. That's baseball meh. Good game either way, we'll get em tomorrow.
The interference call was BS. No way there is enough contact there to over turn that.

I remember when sliding into a 2B trying to turn a double play was strategy. Ferguson lifted his arm to stop from getting hit in the face and it’s interference lol
Oh for sure I remember it too. I just did it subtly enough to not be seen...or more importantly there were no cameras 😉

The interference call was BS. No way there is enough contact there to over turn that.
Don't believe it was overturned. It was the initial call. Even the ex-UT player/commentator agreed that it is a poor rule, but correctly applied as it exists.

Hate it for the players, they were already celebrating. Feels like the Dooley LSU game all over again. Ugh. But we have many, many games left. This team will use it as motivation 💪

Don't believe it was overturned. It was the initial call. Even the ex-UT player/commentator agreed that it is a poor rule, but correctly applied as it exists.

Hate it for the players, they were already celebrating. Feels like the Dooley LSU game all over again. Ugh. But we have many, many games left. This team will use it as motivation 💪
It's not the reason for the rule. Umpires have discretion on calls like that.
I went in to Hoover not caring if they went 0-2 but losing on a call like that has me pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back