Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama is an actual joke of a State (right behind dead last in Mississippi maybe) so they have to cheat I'm sports to make themselves feel better.

My aunt lived in Huntsville for a time.

She advised me, if you ever go to Alabama, don't make fun of their football team.... it's all they have

UT teams psych themselves out against Bama, even when we're the better team. Stats get in the players' heads, things go a little south, Bama gets the calls, then... "here we go." We've seen it in every sport.
Also being 0-6 the last 6 tournament games. They're seen this before

Don't believe it was overturned. It was the initial call. Even the ex-UT player/commentator agreed that it is a poor rule, but correctly applied as it exists.

Hate it for the players, they were already celebrating. Feels like the Dooley LSU game all over again. Ugh. But we have many, many games left. This team will use it as motivation 💪
Don't defend the utter horseshit please. It's a joke.

Also being 0-6 the last 6 tournament games. They're seen this before

It's a terrible stat... but it only has meaning if you let it. The performance of other teams don't predict the performance of this one... unless the players let it get in their head and make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. With a little help from an absurd call that probably hammered it home a little harder.

It's a terrible stat... but it only has meaning if you let it. The performance of other teams don't predict the performance of this one... unless the players let it get in their head and make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. With a little help from an absurd call that probably hammered it home a little harder.
You think we respond to it or fold? Tbh we have shown we can respond

Reactions: drvenner
It was confirmed today they offered the texas tech coach 1.35 million dollars. He declined.

Tony is next on the list
The Texas Tech coach has taken them to CWS in 4 of the last 6 non COVID years. Tony V won’t get the same offer. Saying that, I do think it’ll be around 1 mil so we will have to give him a raise regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back