Offense is a red flag

Your bet is looking great.

I wouldn’t call this weekend great offense but it dang sure was timely hitting and got it done the game where the runs were needed the most.
Fun times on rocky top @td23

@td23 congrats to you and this team. They have had a magical year and the offense has turned it on.
shoot me your Venmo and I’ll have a buddy send over the $. I think that’s the best way to do it

in defense of Bruin, our offense was a red flag at the time and no one can dispute that.......You can go read 1000 posts on numerous threads with folks bashing our hitters.

Our offense caught fire and the rest is history up to now. Give Bruin credit for coming back and honoring his bet.

You may not always agree with Bruin, but his posts are backed up with his insights, whether you agree or not, he makes his point. Wish more posters would go in greater detail instead of just throwing something out there......

I'll admit, I always read a Bruin post because it's well written and thought out.......

in defense of Bruin, our offense was a red flag at the time and no one can dispute that.......You can go read 1000 posts on numerous threads with folks bashing our hitters.

Our offense caught fire and the rest is history up to now. Give Bruin credit for coming back and honoring his bet.

You may not always agree with Bruin, but his posts are backed up with his insights, whether you agree or not, he makes his point. Wish more posters would go in greater detail instead of just throwing something out there......

I'll admit, I always read a Bruin post because it's well written and thought out.......

LMAO. For heaven's sakes. We had a runner called out for passing the runner in front of him. I saw that happen one other time in my life....and it was a tee ball game.

Hard to believe this is the same team.

Is this one of the threads he wants us to pat him on the back for being right all the time, like in the basketball forum?

You want me to lead you in the right direction with those??

hint: Zach kent will never play, walker won’t make it with Barnes, pember isn’t an SEC player

Those are good starts of takes I had on those 3 players before they ever got to campus

I just got word that the bet with BruinVol has been paid. I appreciate you being a man of your word.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back