Official Nashville Predators Thread

It's nice to be able to watch them. I cannot get games here. They look pretty good in spurts but the vast majority of this game they have controlled play. Happy to be even going into the third

It's nice to be able to watch them. I cannot get games here. They look pretty good in spurts but the vast majority of this game they have controlled play. Happy to be even going into the third

Same, but I’d have to pay for cable here to watch them and from what I understand, they’re only shown if the “local” team isn’t playing. And of course I can’t just pay for NHL Live because I’m barely in a blackout market.

What are the opinions on Haynes here? You always like to make the playoffs but I feel like we could do so much better. He took a playoff team and almost missed the playoffs. Feel like he just bought himself some more time.

Reactions: NATHAN05
I love Ellis as a person and what he's done for this franchise is great but he's just getting abused tonight.

What are the opinions on Haynes here? You always like to make the playoffs but I feel like we could do so much better. He took a playoff team and almost missed the playoffs. Feel like he just bought himself some more time.
Haven't been a fan of his from day 1, despite the recovery this year to get into the playoffs. Wasn't good in NJ, has underachieved with the players he's had here.
I love Ellis as a person and what he's done for this franchise is great but he's just getting abused tonight.
He quit since he got paid, IMO.

It’s one game. Carolina is a better team than the Preds. Everyone knew that coming into tonight. Eeli needs to play. We need some luck to win this series.

Didn't want him then, don't want him now.

This is what I'm worried about......hes the Butch Jones of the NHL.......squanders talent and does just enough to keep his job.

Doesn't look like we're going to be competitive. Unless something changes drastically I don't see us winning me than one game this series.

VN Store

Back