'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

ELITE11- NASHVILLE- 1st overall
It sucks so bad this TN kid is going to Bama at the very time he could be the program's savior, but instead he goes to Tuscaloosa to carry the jocks of those before him. Even Tim Couch went to Kentucky in their nadir. State pride doesn't mean what it used to.
7131bfb126fe5fef2fc521303f65a33d.gif

Now name one from Florida.

Tebow at least won a playoff game. Mack Jones might pan out in the NFL. He may not. You said Bama is getting better when there really isn’t any data to back that up.

Saban has 6 titles at Bama and has yet to put a QB in the NFL that has done anything. So Bama is getting better is not accurate.

Tebow at least won a playoff game. Mack Jones might pan out in the NFL. He may not. You said Bama is getting better when there really isn’t any data to back that up.

Saban has 6 titles at Bama and has yet to put a QB in the NFL that has done anything. So Bama is getting better is not accurate.
And AJ McCarron is still in the NFL...and not trying to catch on as a TE. We got Josh Dobbs. Saban graduated away from game managers. QBs breaking records AND being drafted in the 1st round absolutely qualifies as “getting better”.

This kids going to shred us in the future. I guess now that Bama is his destination he’s no good. Bama is landing a elite 11 winner and 5 stars left and right meanwhile we are beating out FAU for offensive lineman. The rich get richer. Best players money can buy

This kids going to shred us in the future. I guess now that Bama is his destination he’s no good. Bama is landing a elite 11 winner and 5 stars left and right meanwhile we are beating out FAU for offensive lineman. The rich get richer. Best players money can buy
Message/like ratio tells me all I need to know lol

I still think he ends up with The Good Guys.

Easy to be a QB at Bama when all your WR’s are 5 yds open everytime.

Simpson will just be another QB who will have elite weapons at the college level and then disappear in the NFL.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
ELITE11- NASHVILLE- 1st overall

Shouldn’t be a suprise. We never produce top qb take the in the state. He best one in a long time . Doubt his competition was intense at the event. Has a ton of ability especially in today’s game with his arm and legs. The question will be how does he do with a step up in competition. He isn’t dominating his way to championships vs dudes that will be eventually rushing fraternities. The talent he goes against is not very good overall. If he can adjust to the change in opponent talent level he will annoy us for years if he can even beat out the dudes Bama lines up yearly at his position

VN Store

Back